playlist.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

i. ...ready for it?

 || taylor swift

"Me, I was a robber first time that he saw me. Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry. But if I'm a thief, then he can join the heist. And we'll move to an island-and And he can be my jailer, Burton to his Taylor. Every lover known in comparison is a failure. I forget their names now, I'm so very tame now. Never be the same now, now."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ii. seven 

|| taylor swift

"Please, picture me in the trees. I hit my peak at seven. Feet in the swing over the creek. I was too scared to jump in. But I,  I was high in the sky. With Pennsylvania under me. Are there still beautiful things?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

iii. it's nice to have a friend

 || taylor swift

"School bell rings, walk me home. Sidewalk chalk covered in snow. Lost my gloves, you give me one. 'Wanna hang out?' Yeah, sounds like fun. Video games, you pass me a note. Sleeping in tents. It's nice to have a friend."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

iv. womanizer 

||britney spears

"Lollipop, must mistake me you're a sucker. To think that I would be a victim, not another. Say it, play it, how you want it. But no way I'm never gonna fall for you, never you, baby."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

v. the man

 || taylor swift

"They'd say I hustled. Put in the work. They wouldn't shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve. What I was wearing. If I was rude. Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves?"