𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐥𝐬

date; [started- 5/16/21 - published- 5/19/21]

{summary; louis works at a vinyl record store when a curly haired lad stumbles in}

no pov

The mid afternoon hustle of the city, with its blaring horns, loud talkers and walkers, as well as police sirens woke the curly head lad up.

A 23-year-old harry with a mop of brown curls, hazy green eyes, and prominent dimples rolled onto the chestnut wood floor from his pink and purple themed queen sized bed.

The thud caused a blonde overly excited man to march in and stand over harry as he adjusts to the ache in his back.

"good afternoon sleeping beauty." niall chirps while shoving bacon into his mouth.

"for gods sake niall, j-just give me a second." Harry stretches and then sits up, being an inch away from niall's sunshine expression, he quickly scoots back.

"sooo, harold my boy, i'm going to need a favor out of you."

Niall has been harry's roommate for quite some time, like two years, they have been friends for even longer.

Niall is one year older than harry, his blue eyes shine brightly in the sunlight and his dyed blonde hair, a little bit dead but still styled nicely.

"you don't even let me wake up you wanker." harry yawns while using the bed to help him stand up, his knees cracking in the process.

"what are you an old man?" niall chuckles while harry stares at him darkly.

"fine, when you finish getting ready mr. grumpy pants, come downstairs and i'll tell you what i need." Niall ruffles harry's bed head and skips out of the room.

Harry rolls his eyes fondly before walking over to the en-suite bathroom, it's small but a bargain considering he works as a baker and niall is still getting his degree in psychology.

Grabbing the pink toothbrush first, and putting way too much toothpaste on, he begins to brush his teeth, tasting gross mint as soon as he wakes up.

He walks back out into his room when he sees something on the bed, it's an already made outfit and he must say it's quite posh.

It's a blue suit with a frilly white undershirt, it also has some beach blue striped cuffs.

The pants are the same shade of blue, they seem to be somewhat high waisted, just as he likes.

The blue color is quite gorgeous, it's not a sky blue yet it's not a navy or ocean blue, harry doesn't know how to quite describe it.

He looks back at the bed to see a sticky note.

'you need to wear this harold to my favor'

to? meaning he has to go somewhere.

He walks back into the bathroom and starts the shower, waiting for the steam to arise, he steps in.

The grim and sweat of yesterday rinses off and swirls down into the drain, the strawberry body wash following suit.

He steps out, almost slipping but catching himself on the sink.

he grabs a soft pink towel, the fibers soft and long. He wraps his lower half before walking out and examining the suit again.

the color is just nothing he's ever seen before, the shade of blue is something he wants all around his house, every single piece of clothing to have this blue incorporated.

He drops the towel and begins dressing, somewhat wondering how niall could ever afford this but he's not going to question it.

He fluffs his hair up and he looks the best he ever has.