Part 6

If you're reading this then I've probably already finished my exams or my school year. If it's the second one, then I may or may not have passed an entire school year without submitting my projects, or most of my activities, and I got crappy grades. Meh, not like it matters.

Anyway, this chapter's gonna be long cuz I've got something big planned for the plot in this and for future chapters now that Nightmare Sans and the other evil Sanses are involved.

All that aside, hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

17916 words

Same day from last chapter...

UA HIGH - LUNCH TIME...

We see Keigo spacing out in the lunchroom thinking about something that his Dad told him during thee weekend. He suggested that Keigo should talk to Rikiya, get to know him at least a little. Reveal some secrets and hints about them if he has to. Keigo told Touya and Moe about it and they came to a decision that they'll talk to Rikiya when the time is right.

That time never really showed itself since Rikiya was almost nowhere to be seen during break times. Nobody in their class even knows where he hangs out since most of them kept their distance from him because of the first impression that he made during their first day.

Touya: "Oi Keigo."

No response

Touya: "Keigo."

Still no response

Moe: "God damnit, looks like I'll have to do this then."

She bonked the top of Keigo's head, snapping him out of his trance.

Keigo: "Huh, what?"

Touya: "Dude, you were spacing out. You alright?"

Keigo: "Yeah, just deep in thought."

Moe: "It's about Kaji, wasn't it?"

Keigo: "Yeah, just thinking... If he's Dad's brother, then doesn't that make him my uncle?"

Touya: "So that's what you were thinking about. The answer to that is yes. I thought you were thinking about where the hell he eats his lunch during break."

Keigo: "I was also thinking about that. We did check everywhere, but we never did find him even once."

Moe: "Well, not everywhere."

Touya: "Huh?"

Moe: "We haven't checked the gyms yet, nor the back of the school or the shed where they keep the gym materials."

Touya: "That's because those are closed off during breaks unless somebody scheduled it for band practice or something. Does UA even have those?"

Keigo: "Well, from what Dad told me, UA does have band practices for club activities in Gen Ed and some hero course students."

Touya: "Yeah, thanks for the info. Maybe we check each place right now. Maybe one of us will find him."

Keigo: "Meh, sounds good to me. The guy needs friends, anyway."

Moe: "I agree."

Touya: "Ditto on that."

They then scarfed down the remainder of their lunch and split up to find the guy, but they agreed that if one of them does find him, then the only one that will talk to him will be that person alone.

Moe went to check the shed, but nobody came.

Touya went to check the gyms, every single one of them, but nobody came.