Chapter 8

Hey guys. Happy memorial day for us Americans. Happy monday for other countries.  Hope you all have a good day. Love yall

Anna's POV

I sat in Y/ns dressing room waiting for the show to start.

Y/n has been talking to Dave to record Lay it down video.

Plus we havent seen Emmi or julia yet. They know we are here at some point but dont know where.

I cant wait to surprise them.

I heard the fans all cheering wanting Y/n to come out. I walked out going to the stage. I walked on hearing screams and cheers.

One of the stage crew members handed me a microphone.

"Hey guys what's up?" Everyone screamed at me as the girls walked on stage with me.

"You guys gotta give Y/n a minute. She is-" I heard very loud screams as I felt someone hold me from behind.

"I am right here guys dont worry. Just had some small issues to take care of." Y/n said as she kissed my neck. I giggled as the fans went wild.

Y/n took my mic and gave it back to the stage crew. I will admit Y/n knew how to dress for concerts.

Black t-shirt. Light blue Jean's that were torn up. Her baggy boxers showing underneath. And black and white air Jordan's.

And of course her black snapback that she wore whenever she was singing her songs. So mostly concerts.

"How are we doing tonight Detroit?" Y/n yelled into her mic. Everyone made some noise as me and the girls sat near the stage.

"Well for anyone who doesn't know we are in Anna's home state. So we will be singing her favorite song first." Y/n said as she pulled up a chair for me and her.

She walked towards me and sat me down as she sat down.

"So bub. What is your favorite song I have ever wrote?" I smiled as i wanted to tease the fans. Y/n would think I would say History but I'm gonna say her new one.

"Hooked of course." Y/n grabbed her guitar but looked at me as the stadium went quiet.

"That's your new favorite?" She said as she smiled. She turned to the fans and smiled.

"You all get to hear a unreleased song tonight." The fans went nuts. Y/n smiled as she started to strum the chords.

She started singing the song as the drums and everyone else clapped along.

She stood up and started jamming out to her own song. The fans were going ballistic. It was honestly a very cool experience.

At the end of the song Y/n pulled me up and kissed me. I kissed her back smiling. Everyone including the stage crew said Aww or screamed.

Y/n put her guitar down and grabbed her mic.

"So everyone here you just listened to a unreleased song. Do we like it?" Everyone screamed the loudest I have ever heard them scream.