Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude

Adelio POV

Right now, I'm sitting in my room after a week Claude and I encounter. If I remember... after Athanasia meeting Claude, he call Athanasia a few days after that.

While me a week to meet Claude again and the reason I don't call Claude father is because I'm sure he doesn't want me to call him father.

The reason is simple because I'm a pest to him and my mother is one of his concubine after I beg Felix to told me.

It's hilarious to see Felix face like that. He flustered so much that his face is red like tomato.

Back to the topic why I didn't call Claude father, when he ask me who he was to me, I see something in his eyes.

It hold anger, sadness?, Disgust, loneliness, interest?, betrayed, hateful and many more that I can't seem to see it.

I don't want him to hate me more than before so I call him 'your majesty.'

I mean I'm just a random person that randomly reborn after died at the hands of my family.

And I'm not even supposed to be here because I will change the plot but I already change the plot...oh well it's not my fault to begin with.

Why... why can't someone love me and accept me, am I not good enough? Am I a burden? Am I too weak for you? Why why why WHY can't I have someone to love me.

I hate it I just want to sleep forever from this world, I-

*Sigh* better change the topic or readers will cry because of my sad story and I DON'T EVEN HAVE TISSUE TO GIVE YOU IF YOU CRYING OK?!

And I almost lose myself because of this stupid emotion, dammit.

Anyways, This book is boring that I can sleep peacefully or no- wait...did I tell you I have a book in my hand? No? Oops my bad for not telling you.

I always forgot thing easily so don't blame me, blame the author for making me like this.

It's not like I hate the author but they make this book quite boring don't you you guys think so? No? Okay then.

Did I just break the fourth wall? Because I hear people shout 'The fourth wall is broken!' something like that or so.

And what is fourth wall anyways? Isn't that bad to break it? I'm sorry the- wait...why i'm apologize to your sorry ass? I don't even do anything wron-

*Knock knock*

Huh? Who the hell intrude me when I speaking damn.

"Who is it?"

"Your highness, it's me Felix"

Hah? What did he want? I'm too tired of this shit already and I can sense is something not that 'bad'.

"Come in"

Felix came in with a smile on his face
and he bow to me.

"Good evening, your highness"

Wait...ITS EVENING?! WHY I DIDN'T NOTICE IT FROM THE START, DAMN YOU AUTHOR FOR NOT TELLING ME.

but anyways- "Good evening, Felix"

Felix smile and said "His majesty want to see you, your highness"

Huh? Why did that bastard want to see me? What the fucking happend to his mind, is he crazy or what?

"Why did his majesty want to see me?"

Felix face frown a bit when I blink his face back to normal.

Why the hell he fucking frown for? Is it because I call Claude his majesty and not father? Maybe that the reason, oh well.