Chapter - 21

After reaching the class..I told jungkook to sit on one of the seat which stays empty.

Time skip

Our first class started and Miss Bae, our homeroom teacher entered the class.

Everyone greeted her.

Mrs.Bae - " Good morning!"

Then she looked at all the students carefully and said

Mrs.Bae - " I heard we have a transfer student today..can you come out and introduce yourself."

I looked towards Jungkook, who smiled widely and stood up to introduce himself.

I noted just now that his smile is like a bunny..it's more evident from his side profile.

After his introduction, he sat back and Mrs.Bae..looked at me.

Mrs.Bae - " Y/n....you know what to do."

I nodded

Y/n - " Yes mam!"

Well I am the CR/monitor/Prefect of the class..so it's my duty to make the new students familiar with the school building.

That's the reason most of the new students become close to me....same was the case with Jennie.

Time skip

It was break time so all four of us..no five of us including Jennie were sitting together and eating.

Jimin - " Y/n...when will you help that new guy to look around the school?"

Jimin asked

Y/n - " After the school ends."

I said chewing my rice.

He nodded.

Y/n - " Btw..isn't he handsome?........I think he is good competition for both of you in looks."

I said nonchalantly but the boys didn't took it nonchalantly......they, glared at me.

Rosé - " Well..I agree with you."

She said supporting me.

Y/n - " He even has a plus point..that he is cute..unlike you both."

I said glaring back at them.

Tae - " Oh come on!..I am cute too."

Jimin - " Yeah I am too..infact we are more cuter that him."

Tae - " yeah!.....Let's show them."

And then they both started doing aegyo.