అధ్యాయం 38

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Yeah, I'll see you later" I uttered, struggling to keep my breathing steady. My gaze lowered to under the table.

Maya winked, her plump lips wrapped around my erected cock.

She ran her hands over my thighs, her eyes focus on mine.

"Enzo, don't forget to bring Maya, too" I almost choked on nothing when Lucia's voice rang through the phone. Maya swirled her tongue around my tip, making my heart thump faster.

I coughed "Yeah, yeah" I hanged up, checking the phone screen to make sure I actually did.

Maya's lips sweep on a smile, working her mouth up and down my length. I slipped my hand to her face and stroking her cheeks.

I threw my head back and bite down onto my lower lip, letting her do whatever she wanted.

Slightly, my legs began to shake and my balls tightened as I shot my cum down her throat. Maya doesn't pull away, instead, she swallows "my kids", as she would say.

She swiped her thumb over her lips "Hmm, was that Lu?" she hummed, her hands on my knees to help her stand up. I nodded, zipping myself up "She seems to like you more than me"

She grinned, approaching her face to mine and placing a soft kiss on my mouth. I positioned my palms on both sides of her face "Want to go with me?"

"And see your dad's anger reaction to seeing me there with you? Fuck yeah"

"Dad" that's one unpleasant word in my dictionary. I surely didn't consider him that.

"Then, let's go"

~   ~   ~   ~

You have got to be kidding me.

Natalya knocked on the car windows. At this point, she's stalking me. This has been the fifth time I've seen her in the past three days.

I turned to face Maya, who was randomly sleeping. How can she fall asleep so fast?

I lowered the window "What do you want?"

Her manner changed when she spotted my wife. I held back the urge to say it to her face so she could leave me alone.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Excuse me?" I asked in awe. "Why do you keep rejecting our arrangement? Rejecting me?" She replied in an irritating tone.

"Our? In case you haven't noticed, my signature it's not on that damn arrangement. You? In no way I'm rejecting you, I just couldn't care less about your existence" I responded in a low voice.