Extra 2

Sam Wilson lived an ordinary life. At least he thought so.

His family was normal. He had a cold father and an emotional mother along with a bratty sister who he still loved. Just like his father, he was someone who didn't like to reveal his emotions easily.

He took a few years of college and then suddenly found himself the secretary of a powerful CEO. He spent his years with Andy Jules, understanding this cold man who was even colder than he was.

That wasn't all. He suddenly had a man who was chasing after him romantically, something that astonished him. Sam was both confused and shocked at the man who wasn't afraid of revealing his emotions, someone who wasn't afraid to speak about love. With that, Sam found himself entangled with Louis Zen.

He had gone through a lot once he thought about his life.

He had met his lover, Louis Zen, and had also married him.

He had a friend, who though cold, was also a human. This friend of his was then murdered by his half-blood brother, leaving behind a man he promised to wed.

Because of this incident, Sam spent a few months in the mental hospital. After all, a man who was like his sibling was killed in front of his eyes.

Andy Jules, his friend and boss, lost his life in but a single moment. On a day where he should have had his happiest moment, it was all taken away from him and his lover, Daniel Lovensci.

Sam Wilson had new responsibilities when he got out of the hospital. He was the new CEO of Luxe after Andy Jules died. In that time, Louis was his comfort. After all, he was the man that he also grew to love.

Three years after Andy died, Danial passed away too, following after the man he loved.

Sam wasn't surprised by his death, he was even glad that the man lived for so long. After all, he saw how the man lived like a ghost. Only the empty shell of the man remained after Andy died.

After Daniel's death, his company, Spherix, was also handed to Sam and Louis to take care of.

Since Daniel's death, two years had already passed.

Life was not different for Sam.

"Stop." Sam's eyes flickered open, his voice a bit hoarse. His eyes opened, staring up at the man who was straddling his waist, rubbing down on his crotch.

"Baby, you're finally awake." Louis' gray hair hung down, falling over his shoulders as he sat on top of the man, winking. His pale chest had red marks all over it, revealing the love marks upon it.

"Get off." Sam growled as the man began to move more, rocking back and forth upon the man's length with his hole, falling down his crease.

"Baby, can't I eat my fill?" Louis's voice was sweet and sticky, leaning down to kiss Sam.

Of course, Sam blocked the lips puckering down at him. "Brush your teeth first." He was not going to kiss this man, even if he was his husband, when the man still had morning breath.

Louis rolled his eyes, "The longer I get to know you, the more demanding you become. When I first married you, you were so sweet and tender, you couldn't even refuse my advances. You used to blush at everything I did." Acting like a drama Queen, he sniffled. "My baby has grown up."

Sam merely stared at Louis before he flipped the man over, quickly wrapping the man up in the blanket, tying him up into a cocoon.

"Huh?" Louis looked at the situation he was in, then stared at Sam who was in his naked glory. "Baby, don't tell me you're going to make me stare at you like that. That's simply torture."