1

The Empire Daily and the major social platforms of the terminal are now full of news.

——Imperial Admiral Lucas let the guards surround the Morton Hotel, vowing to find the one-night stand!

A hard photo of General Lucas’ military uniform is also attached.

Lucas's facial features are tough and arrogant in the photo. Even if it's just a photo, you can still feel the aggressive eyes and momentum, bringing the pheromone SSS-level top male Alpha charm to the extreme.

At the same time, this general is still the empire’s strongest fortress and sharpest sword. He is the general Shura who has frightened the Quartet and erected a barrier in the empire.

As a result, most of the Omegas in the Empire are crying.

Although Lucas's character is hard to compliment, the rest does not prevent him from becoming Omega's dream A.

Who is that one-night stand? !

The overwhelming news and press releases have quickly written countless touching and beautiful love stories, from "One Night Husband and Day" to "The Overbearing Pamper: The Naughty Fleeing Wife Gets Back", and has been carried out. Countless identity conjectures, is it the best entertainment in the empire's first beauty, or the noble prince of the remaining royal family on the ancient earth?

Is the Admiral going to end mother-to-child singles?

Does the empire have an admiral's wife?

Can you pretend to be that mysterious person?

——The Empire Omega said.

Then, the interview broke out.

In the video, the media was surrounding Lucas and asked, what would you do if you find that person?

Lucas in the video frowned and snorted coldly, "Kill."

? ? ?

The reporter thought he had heard it wrong.

"Admiral, you mean..."

Lucas said with eyes full of disgust: "I don't know what to be ashamed of, find out and kill it."

"..."

Wait, what's wrong?

...Is a little different from what you imagined?

The Omegas who were still on the terminal news saying that they wanted to impersonate: "."

At this moment, it may be the only Omega in the capital who didn't know about it-Luo Ran just got up.

Luo Ran was awakened by the bombing of the terminal's prompt sound.

Luo Ran rubbed his eyes, stood up from the comfortable bed in his room with difficulty, and looked at the terminal in a daze.

"..."

? !

A total of 600 newsletters and messages.

Luo Ran looked at the exaggerated data and unlocked the screen for unknown reasons.

——Welcome the host back

Host: Luo Ran

Occupation: Personal Secretary General Lucas of the Empire

Gender: Beta

Although Luo Ran is an Omega, he had to conceal and change his gender for work and career needs, and turned into a Beta. Except for the pheromone administration staff who helped him change the data, no one knew this secret.