4

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran stood by the sofa, his mind kept running.

He was thinking of a perfect reason for refusing to stay overnight.

...Unexpectedly.

It was late at night, and there was no good reason for him to go back logically.

And the smell of tobacco in the air is too comfortable...

Luo Ran sat down in a daze, surrounded by the smell, and felt an unfounded sense of security.

"Only a little left." On the other end, Lucas took off his shirt and opened the lid of the office censer with a frown.

Luo Ran was taken aback, and when he touched the scope of work, he immediately kicked the others out of his head and got up to check.

"I remember that the essence was only bought and purchased last week, so it should not be so fast."

Luo Ran frowned slightly, it was indeed only a little bit left.

"The censer was overturned the night before." Lucas sneered: "Because of this, there is no way to use pheromone as a clue."

Lucas stayed at the hotel the night before, so Luo Ran asked the secretary's office to bring his exclusive incense burner.

Maybe it was too intense. Lucas and the one-night stand accidentally knocked over them, and the next morning, they saw the bed full of fragrance leaves.

While Lucas possesses powerful pheromones, he is also at risk of mental breakdown and runaway. The higher the mental power, the more dangerous.

Therefore, Lucas's personal doctor not only prescribed medicine for him, but also configured this calming white tea flavor.

It just so happens that the flavor of the essence is the same as Luo Ran's pheromone.

Luo Ran didn't know why it was such a coincidence. There were so many kinds of fragrance, but because of this fragrance, it gave him a lot of convenience.

Luo Ran is an Omega with Beta, and sometimes the spray that covers the pheromone during the fever period fails, and the smell of white tea on his body can be said to be tainted with essence, and he just shakes the pot.

After all, Luo Ran has been with Lucas almost every day, and he is in the same space, so he smells of white tea and tobacco.

Not only is it convenient to cover up identity, the night before...

Lucas said fiercely: "I only smelled the smell of white tea the night before, and the pheromone of that thing was covered up."

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran coughed dryly and said in an extremely professional tone: "Admiral, don't worry, I will buy it tomorrow."

Lucas frowned and bowed his head slightly.

Luo Ran was thinking about checking the incense burner, but didn't pay attention to the distance. At this moment, he was standing very close to Lucas.

Lucas bowed his head and got close to Luo Ran's neck.

A warm breath sprayed on Luo Ran's neck, Luo Ran's tone was a little trembling: "Admiral, Admiral...what's wrong?"

Lucas, a tough straight man, didn't feel anything wrong, but said in his usual tone: "You smell of tobacco."

After all, Lucas made a temporary mark, no matter how Luo Ran used the essence and spray to hide it, it was still heavier than usual.

Luo Ran stepped back without a trace, and said with a smile: "Admiral pheromone is strong. I often stay in the same room with you. It is natural to stand so close now."