6

[ Edited ]

The director also heard what Lucas said, and was shocked by the admiral for a long time without regaining his senses.

"This..." The old man slowed down and said, "That's it. We suspect that there may be something wrong with the sample."

"How does your research institute do things!" Lucas dissatisfied: "I'll give you the sample, and you can test it. Can it go wrong if it's that simple?"

"Maybe there was a problem in the transfer process, or it may be that we were mixed in and dropped the package during the test, but the possibility of the latter is very small. After receiving the sample, our research institute activated a level A alert, and the security system did Very rigorous." Director said: "Now it can only be investigated one by one."

The captain immediately answered: "It is even more unlikely that the handover will go wrong! I have not left the hand since I took it from the admiral, and then I also watched the sample in the hands of the director."

The director frowned slightly: "I will investigate the surveillance and the entry and exit of the laboratory personnel in these two days."

Lucas said: "Hurry up and find out!"

Lou Ran paused and stepped forward and said to Lucas: "Admiral, it doesn't matter if DNA goes wrong here. There are other investigation directions, such as hotels, where there are more clues. DNA is too one-sided after all."

Luo Ran said in his heart, let this sample go quickly.

All in all, this trip was totally useless, and if the research institute couldn't find any clues, it would stop.

"Who the **** is who can change the sample without knowing it?" On the way back, Lucas said, "It doesn't seem to be such a simple matter."

The captain was sitting in the front, only Luo Ran and Lucas in the back seat, Luo Ran was seizing the time to read the document.

Lucas sneered: "I'm getting more and more interested. Who is that person? I dare to design me like this. I won't let it go without finding someone."

"Luo Ran, are you listening to me?"

Luo Ran lowered his eyes and said "Yes".

Luo Ran still held the official document in his hand, smiled and said: "Admiral don't worry, there will always be a solution."

Lucas had a meal.

"Ok."

After returning to the company, Luo Ran originally thought that there was nothing serious, but was suddenly called to an impromptu meeting.

——Luobing country sent a new ore sample.

Speaking of this ore, Lucas was originally just an admiral who went into battle and managed the imperial army.

Later, Lucas led the empire to defeat the surrounding small kingdoms that were ready to move around, and one of them included the Falling Ice Kingdom.

As its name suggests, Luobing is winter all year round, and all the land is icy and snowy, so food is in short supply all the year round, which is also one of the reasons why they started the war.

Lucas conquered the snow, and then founded a logistics company under the sign of the imperial government and the round table.

Luobing lacks food, while the advanced empire lacks fuel, and Luobing is rich in ice ore.

As long as the ice ore mined from the ice cave is escorted to the empire, it can be refined into precious fuel, which can be used by all factories, machinery and mechas, with extraordinary value.