8

[ Edited ]

The banquet outside was lively and lively. In the rest room, Lucas leaned on a sofa and closed his eyes with his legs folded and closed his eyes, while Luo Ran took a look at the official documents. The two kept a distance, and the surrounding was quiet. Luo Ran occasionally turned pages gently.

A space without the slightest interference forms a strong contrast with the outside.

After the two stayed for a while, they heard a knock on the door outside.

It was a member of the Lucas Guard, and he was a little embarrassed at this moment: "The two Royal Highness Luobing wanted to meet the Admiral. They were making trouble at the gate of the stairs. We temporarily stopped them."

"I see." Luo Ran nodded and followed downstairs.

After going downstairs, I saw Luo Bing's two siblings standing in front of the stairs, with two guards behind him.

Luo Ran paused, then smiled and said, "His Royal Highnesses, is there anything wrong?"

"You are in charge here? We want to meet the general." The princess said: "I want to meet the general."

Luo Ran observed for a moment, the princess in a velvet dress and holding a goblet looked arrogant and domineering. Her eyes were a bit disdainful. She seemed to be spoiled. As for this prince, he was shy and did. Everything depends on his sister.

Luo Ran said: "Sorry, our admiral is resting."

The princess frowned slightly, "Do you know who I am?"

Luo Ran nodded: "I know, the third princess of Luobing, Lilia Lemont."

Lilia satisfied: "Just know, we want to go in and meet the Admiral."

Luo Ran repeated: "Sorry, our admiral is resting."

"Ah...?" Lilia was a little surprised. She was the only princess of the Luobing royal family. She was spoiled lawlessly by her father and her brothers. For her, leaving her comfort zone to this unknown place to marry was a tribute to her. It's expensive and a little anxious.

"Forget it." The little prince behind her pulled the corner of her clothes and whispered, "Father, let us not make trouble."

Lilia waved her brother's hand away, cursed "counseling", "getting off" and so on, and then angrily said to Luo Ran: "It's you, a subordinate who doesn't know where he came from. You don't know what to do, right? Stop me?"

As soon as he came downstairs, he felt that it was too annoying to find someone, so Lucas, who was planning to return to the company altogether, heard this sentence.

Lucas' eyes suddenly cooled.

However, Luo Ran didn’t care about these embarrassing and angry words, and said warmly: “First of all, I am the chief secretary Luo Ran next to the Admiral. Secondly, I’m very sorry, but I hope that your Highness understands that your Highness did not make an appointment and arranged in advance, so he rashly met and passed it out privately. It's not good. And the admiral is resting and doesn't want outsiders to disturb him."

Lucas is an empire general, the sharp edge and glory of the empire.

But it's not that the young princess of the affiliated country meets him, saying that he has to be ready to come out if he wants to see the admiral.

After all, this marriage empire did not agree.

But at this moment Lilia felt that turning back was shameless, so she raised her voice and said: "I am the admiral's future marriage partner, you better be polite!"