12

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran looked at Lucas helplessly.

Is this... a murderer or a grievance?

Lucas asked repeatedly: "What are you going to do with her!"

Alpha suppressed Luo Ran unreasonably because of the powerful aura of anger and pheromone. Lucas grabbed Luo Ran's wrist and was caught in his arms a little breathless. To be replaced by other people have long surrendered and begged for mercy.

Luo Ran was a little untenable, and his back slid down the wall behind him, but Lucas held his two wrists to the top of his head and nailed them to the wall.

"I hate that others lie to me." Lucas said coldly: "You, no. "

Luo Ran looked at Lucas in a daze.

"I...I won't be anymore next time." Luo Ran said in his heart, this time he was wrong.

It was a real misstep. I didn't want to let Lucas know about these trivial things, but why the countess went to the backyard to water the flowers so accidentally, and met Lucas so accidentally and said it.

"You haven't answered me yet."

Looking at the angry lion in front of him, Luo Ran took a deep breath and explained: "Admiral, I am looking for Miss Nina just to resolve the conflict between you and her. She has grievances against you, I will make it clear to her."

"Why explain to her? Is it important to be an unrelated person?"

"..."

Luo Ran said: "She is the daughter of the Duke, and she has a high status. If she has grievances against you, this grievance will snowball in the future and it will cause a lot of trouble if it gets out of control."

"Very important? Is it worth you to lie to me to secretly find her?"

Alpha's suppression made Luo Ran dizzy. Even so, he still tried his best to reason: "From the light to the people around me spread false rumors, to the heavy to cause conflicts between the military and imperial officials. And I did not deliberately conceal it. Will, you just ask me."

"Then you chatted with her all afternoon?!"

"...Miss Nina and I happened to have a common topic and became friends."

"Ha! Secretary Luo is really approachable."

Luo Ran spoke impeccably, and Lucas released his restraint, and sat down on the side with a dull look on his face.

Take a closer look, there is still unwillingness.

Luo Ran gently rubbed his wrist, stepped forward to start the aircraft, set the number of seconds to automatically start, and then turned to open the hatch.

Lucas stood up vigilantly, "What are you going to do?"

"I suddenly remembered that I have left the document in the conference room. You should go home first." Luo Ran smiled and turned to leave the aircraft.

"Luo Ran!" Lucas strode forward to stop people.

"You're angry?"

Luo Ran smiled warmly and said warmly: "I don't have one, how come."

Then "touch" the cabin door was closed, the aircraft started at this moment, and left the ground, Luo Ran did not count as a deviation.

Lucas: "..."

Little bastard!

The imperial lion was angry online and even wanted to stomped.

On the other end, Luo Ran waited at the bus station after getting off the aircraft.