14

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran looked at Lucas in a daze.

Lucas called out again tentatively, "Luo Ran...?"

"Well, here it is." Luo Ran's face showed a slight smile.

Luo Ran got on the aircraft, Xia Zhi was watching, somewhat surprised.

This admiral... is different from the rumors, and is also very different from the Shura he saw on the battlefield many years ago. He is quite gentle?

After Luo Ran sat down, he observed Lucas silently.

Lucas was also watching Luo Ran, and neither of them spoke for a while.

For a moment, Luo Ran took the lead and said: "Sorry, I was too busy today, and I didn't have time to watch the terminal. I was slippery last night... I didn't mean it."

"Yeah." Lucas glanced at Luo Ran's wrist and frowned slightly.

Luo Ran bowed his head following Lucas's sight, feeling bad.

He went to the Xia Zhi today and asked for ointment, so he didn't wear a terminal cover. The medicine was already dry at this time, but he forgot to wear it back. This was discovered.

"Luo Ran."

"Ok……?"

Lucas paused and said, "I'm sorry."

Lucas's tone was serious and somewhat upset.

"It's okay, it's not a major event." Luo Ran said in his heart, it's really not a major event, just such a red seal is nothing. To pursue it, he might as well investigate the bruises and wounds Lucas left on him that night. It hasn't been done until now. It really belongs to a dog.

Lucas took the navigation and changed the route of the aircraft.

Before returning to the company, the aircraft walked into an alley and then stopped in front of a grocery store.

Luo Ran looked at Lucas without knowing it, and saw that he got out of the car and didn't know why.

When I came back, I saw Lucas carrying two bags in his hands.

There is ointment in the small bag, and the hot lunch in the big bag.

Luo Ran was a little surprised.

Lucas opened the plaster and reached out to grab Luo Ran's wrist, but stopped a few centimeters away.

Lucas's hand just stopped by Luo Ran's hand, as if thinking of something, suddenly hesitated.

I'm afraid that I'm not serious, because the wound is right in front of my eyes after all.

Seeing Lucas doing this, Luo Ran gently touched his hand and touched the cold and hard metal.

"Admiral..."

Luo Ran smiled helplessly, soft as a warm wind, even his eyes were stained with a smile.

Lucas subconsciously held Luo Ran's hand, and at this moment, he suddenly felt that Luo Ran was very beautiful.

Lucas didn't say anything, and he lowered his eyes and rubbed medicine on Luo Ran's wrist.

Lucas' movements are rare and very delicate.

Luo Ran wondered if his hand was broken.

At this time, Lucas realized with hindsight that he hated contact with others, but Luo Ran was an exception.

Luo Ran watched Lucas holding his palm in one hand and applying medicine to the red mark on his wrist with the other, and realized that... Lucas didn't reject any contact with him.