thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

❝  too good ❞

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

jungkook's back hits your mattress with a soft thud, his eager hands pulling you down with him. he let out a soft, desperate moan as your lips locked onto his, tongue licking hungrily into his open mouth.

it was rough and hungry and fast, feverish lust getting the better of both of you.

from the moment he walked through the front door, cheeks blushing and eyes dark with desire, you wanted him naked. wanted to feel his skin beneath your fingertips, wanted to taste every inch of him.

you'd been burning up with need since you'd left him earlier in the afternoon. brad thought you'd somehow gotten sick because of how squirmy and distracted you acted throughout the rest of your shift. he'd even let you off early for fuck's sake. talk about a blessing. all you could hear all day was jungkook's desperate, whimpering voice on replay in your ear, calling you mommy, begging you for more.

fucking heaven.

you couldn't get enough.

burying your fingers in his soft, thick hair, you yanked jungkook's head back, sinking your teeth into the vulnerable skin of his throat. he whined, grinding the hard on he'd been sporting since you'd ditched him in his car against your hip.

"a– ah— fuck. touch me. touch me. please, please touch me. you made me wait so long. I need it so bad."

the sound of his helpless pleas had an insatiable heat curling in your stomach.

you pulled off of him with a low chuckle, placing a soothing kiss over the spot you'd bitten. "don't be so dramatic. it was only a few hours."

"it hurt." he whined petulantly, gripping tightly at your top. "it wouldn't go away."

your brows lifted, a teasing smirk drawing at the corners of your lips. "did you touch yourself?"

a blush darkened his cheeks, embarrassment forcing him to turn away from your heavy lidded gaze. but he still managed a meek, honest nod in spite of it.

"naughty boy..." you scolded playfully, caressing a slow hand over his sensitive waist. he jerked away from your feathery touch, letting out a surprised squeak.

"ticklish! I'm ticklish." he gasped out, quickly grabbing hold of your wrist. it took every ounce of your self control to bite back the wide smile that threatened to break across your face.