19

Luo Ran opened his eyes and looked at the wooden ceiling.

Before I recovered, I heard the voice of Xia Zhi, "Ran Ran, you wake up...! You fainted in the barracks, what's the matter with you? Didn't I ask you to take care of yourself? Yes, you are in good health. , Mental power is still SSS, but no matter how you are Omega, Omega is in heat, are you crazy to do such a high-intensity work?"

"You need to know that you are in a fragile estrus period, and you have been temporarily marked, but your Alpha does not give you enough intimacy and pheromones. Recently you are still refining UNK. Injured, do you dare to work at such a high intensity?"

"You fainted because of overwork! I served you!"

Luo Ran had just woke up, his mind was still a little confused, and he was completely stunned by the crazy output of the summer solstice meal.

"Ran Ran, are you listening to me!"

"what……"

Yes... He really felt severely powerless these days. It seems that he fainted because he finally reached the critical point.

Luo Ran got up on the bed, looked around and found that he was in the guest room of Xia Zhi's home.

"Ran Ran, don't behave like this anymore, ask for a leave." Xia Zhi said helplessly: "Goodbye, ask for a leave? Wait until the estrus period is over before going to work."

This workaholic is really...

Summer solstice would doubt whether Luo Ran had a crush on Lucas.

"Okay." Luo Ran rubbed his temples and said, "I will consider."

"It's not that I said you, you are in a situation like this... You may be in estrus in front of the admiral at any time." Xia Zhi warned: "After all, this time is different from usual. If you really can't control it, then I don't know it will happen. what."

Luo Ran had a meal.

Luo Ran thought for a moment and said: "I will ask for leave."

There are three days left in the estrus period, so he will rest for three days.

"That's right." Xia Zhi was satisfied, like a male mother whose child was finally obedient.

Luo Ran flexed his limbs and stood up and said: "By the way, who sent me here, is it Adjutant Lu?"

"No..." Xia Zhi said with a weird face. "It's the general. He brought you in. But the military department is still waiting for him, so I told him that he just went back after you were overworked."

"Huh?" Luo Ran frowned, "Why did he come here while he was still in the exercise."

Seeing Luo Ran was still thinking about business at the moment, Xia Zhi paused, frowning and asked: "Ran Ran, I want to ask you..."

"Ok?"

"What do you think of the admiral?"

"How about what?"

"Just, what do you think of others?" Xia Zhi smiled and said, "Isn't I curious?"

"Didn't you meet him when you were a doctor in the field? He..." Luo Ran said while moving his muscles and bones: "He is a very powerful Alpha. Both his mental power and combat ability are the ace of the empire, and he is also very upright. "

Summer Solstice: "..."

Xia Zhi opened his mouth, originally planned to say something, but finally did not say.

"what happened?"

"No, that... ah right!" Xia Zhi clapped his hands and said, "The admiral asked Adjutant Lu to stay outside and let him know if there is anything. Now people are still sitting outside in the living room, you can talk to him. "