20

After hearing what Lucas said, Lorrain held his chin and said, "Is the admiral afraid that I will quit my job after getting married?"

"you dare?!"

Luo Ran chuckled.

"The Admiral can rest assured that I will always be your secretary until you retire."

Even if you are married, you still have to work.

Lucas was barely satisfied.

Luo Ran lay down, only feeling like she was trapped in cotton candy and soft clouds.

This is Lucas's bed. It is naturally full of his thick pheromone, and it feels like being embraced by this pheromone when nesting inside.

Luo Ran was a little confused for a moment.

so comfy.

As if every nerve in the body is unfolding, the restlessness and discomfort in the body are gradually eliminated.

The Lord is outside, not far away, and inside the bed is the smell of earth and bitterness.

Luo Ran rubbed quietly, pulled the quilt and wrapped herself up.

In this special period, to obtain such ample pheromone that is only necessary for combination and mating is undoubtedly a charcoal in the snow, and Luo Ran curls up his fingers so satisfied.

"Good night, Admiral..."

"Ok."

There was silence all around.

In the office, Lucas was sleeping on the sofa, his tall body was a bit unable to stretch inside, and Luo Ran nestled himself in the bed, obviously very comfortable. This picture is a bit contrary.

But Luo Ran was too tired, didn't think so much, and fell asleep for a while.

Lucas got up and looked at the people in him.

When Luo Ran passed out today, Lucas caught him.

Luo Ran's body smelled of white tea, wispy, quiet and elegant. Lucas thought it might be because of the incense in the office.

For the first time Lucas knew that Luo Ran was so light and soft, and looked a little fragile when he lost consciousness.

The perfect image in peacetime is a bit different. After all, Luo Ran is always gentle and alienated, as if nothing can be bothering him.

Luo Ran seemed to shrink in his sleep, Lucas frowned slightly.

Lucas is hot and not afraid of cold, and his quilt is thinner.

Lucas thought for a while, took the coat he hung on the side and put it on Luo Ran.

Luo Ran grabbed the cloth subconsciously and fell asleep deeper.

"Tsk..."

Lucas said in his heart, sleeping like this, **** and sold, this fool didn't know.

Lucas also lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

So when he got up the next morning, Luo Ran saw that his coat was still a little confused.

The first reaction is over. Did he habitually pull another coat to hold it last night? Suddenly the whole body's blood became cold.

Later, when the memory returned, Luo Ran guessed that this was... Lucas gave him?

Luo Ran was a little surprised holding the thick coat in his hand.

Lucas doesn't seem to be someone who can do this kind of thing, let alone be so careful.

Is there any special treatment when I am sick?