6

Billie POV:

My mind is still racing as I lay in bed with my best friend. I just kissed her daughter OH GOD! I have a crush on my best friends daughter who just turned 18!

I can't sleep so I get up and make my way downstairs but as I'm passing y/n's room I hear voices. I think the girls are still up so I decide to check on them. See if they are willing to talk to me until I feel drowsy. I open the door and see both of them naked. Y/n on top of y/bsf/n grinding their pussies together.

I'm shocked and hurt to be completely honest with myself. Y/n throws her head back and moans obscenely y/bsf/n grabs the sheets her knuckles turning white as her body trembles. I gasp y/n slows her movements and looks in my direction. Upon seeing me she grabs the blanket and pulls it above herself. I close the door and walk downstairs. A few minutes later y/n comes downstairs wrapped in her silk robe. She checks on the boys pushing Isaak's head back onto his pillow.

She walks into the kitchen grabs a water bottle and some pain medication.

Your POV:

"Shit!" I climb off of y/bsf/n put on my robe and walk downstairs. I check the boys and see Isaak's head hanging off the couch. I place his head back on his pillow and walk into the kitchen. I grab a water bottle and some Advil for this pounding headache I've suddenly gotten. I wash down the medicine with my water before sitting down in front of Billie.

I don't even know what to say. "Billie." She turns her head towards me. I'm at a loss for words as her chocolate eyes pierce into mine. "Are you two dating?" She asks me I look down "no" she sighs "look your 18 you can be with whoever you want, whenever you want." I look back up to her. My eyes watering "sweetheart I'm not mad at you" I sniffle Billie reaches a hand out to me I place mine in hers "I do have some questions though" I nods my head "you know I'm always honest with you" Billie smiles a bit "is this the first time you two have slept together?" I shake my head "no"

Billie nods her head slowly "do you love her?" I look up meeting her big brown orbs "I mean yes but not like that" Billie takes in what I've just told her. She's about to ask another question when her eyes drift down to my chest. She clears her throat, pulls her hand away and looks away. I look down and see that my robe has opened a bit not exposing my entire boobs but enough for Billie to see my marked up chest. I close my robe and tighten it.

"Did she give you those?" Billie asks "yes and no some were there from the night before" Billie nods her head and gulps. "Are you going to tell my mom?" I ask her worried "no" I exhale a breath of relief. "Just lock your door next time" I giggle stand up and walk over to Billie she opens her arms for me and places me in her lap. She gives me a big hug. I wince a bit. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I nod my head yes but Billie doesn't believe me. I stand up, untie my robe, turn around and lower it a bit showing Billie my back. "Good god y/n did she do this?" I nod my head "usually she would put some sort of salve on them but then you know"

Billie stands up walks over to the medicines and puts some salve on my back. "Thank you Billie" "of course sweetheart" we walk back to Billies chair. I stay wrapped up in her arms until I hear one of the boys stir a bit and grabs their water bottle off the table taking a sip before falling back to sleep.

"Well I should probably go tell her we're not dead" I chuckle a bit and sniffle. Billie nods her head I stand up and begin to walk off "goodnight Billie and thanks again for everything" she smiles "goodnight sweet girl" I walk back to my room and fill in my bsf.

Billie POV:

I watch as she begins to walk off my eyes scan her body I can't help it. Her robe is so short I can see all of the love bites on her inner thighs. I sigh and make my way upstairs I climb back in bed with my best friend. I snuggle up in the covers and eventually drift to sleep.

"Y/n!" I yell she reappears behind me "yes Mrs. Howard" she asks as she wraps her arms around my waist. I melt into the touch and sigh. Y/n kisses the side of my neck and bites my shoulder lightly. I sigh and allow her to drag me into the bedroom.

She climbs on top of me removing my nightgown. She pulls hers over her head and leans down pulling me into a passionate kiss. I moan and she uses this opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth. She explores around my mouth her tongue fighting for dominance and winning.

She pulls us apart and slides my panties off my legs tossing them aside. She pulls hers off and straddles my thigh. I moan and arch my back. Y/n smiles and looks at me with innocent eyes as she inches herself closer to my pussy. I whine and buck my hips moving her directly onto me. We both moan as she makes contact.

Y/n begins rolling her hips against mine our clits sliding against one another. "Just like that" I breath out "do you like it when I ride your wet pussy Mrs. Howard?" I moan loudly and dig my nails into her back. "Yes baby harder!" I scratch my nails against her back as she places her hands on my hips grinding down into me harder and faster "oh baby your gonna make mommy cum!" "Yeah? give me all you cum mommy I want it!"

She circles her hips throwing me off the edge I cum hard. "You look so sexy when you cum mommy mmmm I'm about to cum too" y/n whines I reach up and play with her nipples "fuck mommy! I'm cumming" y/n slows down her movements.

"MOMMY!" I sit up straight in bed. I look around and notice it's empty I swing my legs over the end he of the bed. I feel a giant pool of wetness in my underwear.

Did I just have a fucking sex dream about my best friends daughter?!

Yes I did and I ruined my panties. Wow. Billie wow. I get up and take a shower before I head downstairs. I need time to process what the hell just happened. There is no way in hell I can face y/n right now.

—————————
Billie had a sex dream about y/n I honestly didn't see that one coming.
-NIKKI