I 86 I

Ladybug's POV 

I force myself to continue to push back against Hawkmoth, but the effort seems pointless. He's just too powerful. Even with our entire team, we can't seem to overthrow them. Gritting my teeth, I toss the yo-yo with all of my strength, doing my best to keep trying. I swing around the side of the pole, avoiding his staff at all causes. I have to think positive, otherwise I might get akumatized too. 

Viperion's POV 

As the battle becomes more intense, I flick the button on my bracelet, which will enable me to turn back time if necessary. I glance around to see Ladybug battling Hawkmoth while Rena and Carapace take on Nathalie who has just rejoined the fight. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a strange light growing, coming from the direction of Cat Noir...or Cat Blanc I guess. 

Cat Blanc's POV

The darkness threatens to consume me, growing from the inside. I can't move, my arms poised in front of me, the strong Cataclysm growing at my fingertips. I want to call out. To warn them. To warn Y/n. But I can't move, and my lips stay shut. 

Hawkmoth's POV 

The light coming from my sons hands grows stronger and my eyes widen. If it continues like this it will surely destroy all of us. Unfortunately, due to all of these imbecile children, I am not able to get to him in time. 

Viperion's POV 

'Cat Noir-' I seek out Ryuko in the group and she looks right at me. Quickly, I point to Cat Blanc, as the energy begins to throb in his hands. 

Cat Blanc's POV 

I can only force five words out of my mouth before the darkness fully consumes me. 

'I'm so sorry, darling.' 

Y/n's POV 

The bright light explodes into a frenzy, destroying everything it touches. Hawkmoth reaches out as a final effort to stop his son, but it does nothing. He disappears into the light, becoming nothing but ash. I only have seconds to react before the light envelops me too and I feel myself fade away into nothingness. 

And just like that, everything was gone. For a few seconds, I can still feel my physical presence, drifting around in the air. My mind begins to fade away and blackness surrounds me once more.

I guess that's what it's like to die.