008

Rina's POV

"Should we go home?" I asked him while walking around the mall. Just typically walking, not romantic or what. I would love to hold hands with him but it would be awkward.

"How about you? I'm fine with any. Maybe you're tired," he said. We were silenced. I didn't make a decision on whether we would go home or not. I want to spend more time with on here at the mall.

"What's this?" I stopped by a small stop in the middle of the mall. It was a small cart full of clips and accessories. They caught my attention since I really love accessories.

I took a look at the clips displayed. "Pick what you want. I'll pay," he said. I looked at him with a smile but I realized that he bought flowers for me already. "I'll just pay for my own. You already bought me flowers."

"It's fine."

"No, It's not. I look like a gold digger, spending all your money."

"I only spent two times on you. I used Jay Hyung's credit card."

"And it's my choice to spend on you, love. Now pick what you want and I'll pay."

I looked at the clips once again and decided to pick maybe just one. But Jungwon grabs one clip from the store and shows it to me. I looked at him in a questioning way. He doesn't speak but he uses his hand to hold my shoulder and pull me closer to him. My heart skips a beat as he puts the clip on my hair. My eyes were on his face while he puts it on me.

"It's perfect," he said. I looked at the mirror and gave a smile of satisfaction. "This looks amazing. I didn't know you had taste for clips," I joked.

"I'll take this," I told him while looking in the mirror. I was admiring myself in the mirror with the clip on. "Hey, Jungwon. I'll take this," I said once again, fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Jungwon." I wondered why he wasn't answering me so I looked at him.

And there I caught his eyes, staring deep at me.

Jungwon's POV

Out of the 8 billion people in this ginormous world. I get to be with this beautiful girl.

I am mesmerized by her beauty ever since the first day I met her. I was having flashbacks of her frightened face when she found out her idol was her soulmate.

In whatever expression she makes, she will always be beautiful. To the point, I could stare at her all day.

It's just the second day, I can't fall for her too quickly. I need to clear up my thoughts. My plan was to know her more, not fall in love right away.

"Hello? Earth to Jungwon, are you there?" I blinked a few times after being startled. "There you are! I was calling you!"

"Y-you were calling me?"

"Yes, dummy! I said I wanted this clip!"

I guess I was staring at her for too long.

"Oh sure!" I cleared my throat before grabbing my wallet. "Miss, I'll buy this clip," I said. I gave the money to the sales lady while Rina looks for more clips once again.

After paying, I walked towards her. She was eyeing something again.

"Miss? What's this?" she points at the two bracelets on display. "Those are soulmate bracelets. It's our newest product and the best-selling here. That's the last pair!"

"Once you wear them with your soulmate, you will be inseparable"

I smiled at how cheeky it was to hear it.