Chapter 25

I'm planning on meeting the brothers soon, I already took a shower, but I know if I was in there for too long I would lose it

I'm already in a horrible mood, and ready to kill anyone who comes my way. I wish I could stay here with the trio and not have to deal with any of today's shit.

But it's your responsibility.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked more dull and lifeless than ever. I know I have to act as if his death meant nothing to me, but on the inside, it's killing me. At first, I didn't feel anything, now it's like I'm being stabbed again and again with no stop. It's not the physical pain that I can't feel, but something on the inside.

I changed into a simple black outfit with some jewelry

I changed into a simple black outfit with some jewelry. I did not feel like dressing up. Last night when I saw all of them in the clothes I picked out was amazing. Rico looked gorgeous and I got to dance with him, one final dance.

I need to go.

***

I sit in my car looking at the building in front of me. Blaze invited me, saying it was their main building, and I didn't really read the whole message.

I don't know how I'm going to get everything done because the news about his death is starting to get out, I have to deal with stuff in Spain, and I need to go meet with the Italians.

I called Luna and Alias, Cade's kids. Before Cade's death, I asked them if they wanted to leave, and since then they have worked for me. It was my way to show me my appreciation for their kindness during the time I spent training. The twins are a good six years older than me, but they are probably some of my best.

They live here in Italy and after last night's events I need some people to run errands so I asked them to meet me here, I'm sure the brothers won't mind. I don't really care either way.

I grab a few knives and guns from my car's glovebox. I put my flask in my pocket as always, getting wasted is the key to everything. I need to look like nothing happened yesterday, regular, emotionless Samara.

I walk into the building with my head held high and my game face on.

The room was filled with people who were training, not bad. The moment people started to realize my presence they moved away clearing the path. I have no idea how I'm going to find Blaze here.

I can't be nice in Italy or they'll think of me as weak. I grab this girl from her shirt as she was standing still.

She looked at me startled with wide eyes.

"Blaze", I look into her eyes as she gulps.

"Upstairs", she whispers trying to get as far away from me as possible.

Good choice.

I let go of her and find myself towards the stares. The crowd's eyes follow my every move. I take a knife and throw it landing right in the middle of one of the targets. Gave them something new to look at. It's really weird that I got it right in the middle, it was a nice hit.

Bently comes into my view.

"Samara", he gives me a look of pity.

"Wheres Blaze", sadness over comes his face.

"He's upstairs, Enzo needed him", he replies looking down at his feet.

"I'm here, now let's get this over with", I say in a bored tone, pulling out my phone.

He looked a bit taken aback by my answer.

Did he want me to cry on his shoulder and whine?

Bitch ass.

"Walk", I roll my eyes impatiently. I literally have so much to do, and this bitch is wasting my time.

He quickly turns around and starts to walk up the stairs.

I look at my phone and see hundreds of messages from the members in Spain. I walk up the stairs while attempting to think of a way to handle this situation.

"We're here", Bently opens the only door up here.

I could tell Luna to send everyone a message to do nothing until I get to Spain, tonight.

My eyes look around the room, it is giant. It's ten different rooms combined in one. In the middle is a meeting table with the brothers all around it. A desk with shelves behind it fills the front of the room. A couch, a TV, a door, these people do not know how to separate work from home.

"Sage", I hear Enzo stand up and walk towards me.

I call Alias and stick my hand out stopping Enzo from coming any closer. He looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Hello", I hear Alias's voice through the phone.

"Get your ass over here", I say in a harsh tone as the brothers continue to stare at me.

"We're coming boss", Luna cuts in.

I cut the phone and put it in my pocket without another word.

"Stop staring", I snap at the brothers.

"Right, we just want to say we are so sorry about, Ri-"

"That's not what I'm here to talk about", I interrupt Enzo.

I take a seat across from Enzo's chair on the other end of the table between Blaze and Bently. I turn my head towards Blaze, "Why is everyone looking at me like that".

"Because your sitting- Nevermind, are you okay", he asks concerned.

"I'm fine", I turn my head towards the rest of them who look at us confused.

"Since you insisted we have a contract, a friend of ours wrote one out", Ezra came over to me passing a few papers.

I nod while flipping through them.

I need a few people to go through these, I don't trust these people.

I look up at them.

"Anything else", I say earning a scowl from Azar.

What's wrong with him?

"The body-

Ezra's cut off by the door slamming open.

"Boss"

Did you like this chapter?

Remeber to vote and comment.