Twenty ☆ (the end)

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑
Final chapter

Three months have passed and it was the first few weeks of summer vacation. The two best friends Beomgyu and Soobin decided to do an after-grad meet up with the others, Taehyun and Yeonjun of course who invited Jake and Sunghoon. "I can't believe we graduated already.." Beomgyu said slurping on his milkshake.

"I know we're like..adults now." Soobin said with a bit of whip cream on the corner of his mouth.

Smiling a bit whipping his boyfriend's mouth with a napkin, "You got a little something babe~"

"Get a room" Jake and Sunghoon said simtuintilsly.

"God you two are like twins..you're together 24/7 and now you speak at the same time?" Beomgyu said as they all started laughing.

Cutting in on the moment, the waiter came with their orders as the boys gulped at the glance of the food, the skipped breakfast for this.

Digging in without saying anything Yeonjun broke the silence, "I not excited for college...we have to acutely do work like for real take things serious."

The others all agreed sighing at the thought of a new environment they had to adjust to, "Im sad were not all attending the same university. Even if we are busy we have to meet up from time to time, promise?"

"Promise!"

"Of course!!"

"We promise Jake."

"Well I don't have to promise nothing were going to the same uni!" Beomgyu said as he and Jake glanced at each other. However a certain somebody was on the edge of the seat boringly touching the straw of his drink hasn't said a word since they walked in.

As everyone started having their own conversion Beomgyu leaned in towards Taehyun, "Babe you okay?"

"Just feeling a little left out..."

"Sorry...I invited you when I knew all we would be talking about is university." Beomgyu looked at the others having a great time, "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"N-no! That's rude."

"Nah it's not not , watch this." Beomgyu sighed as he picked up his phone. "Not again!" He said loudly catching everyone's attention. "My mom is stuck in the closet again. I thought we fixed that lock!!"

Everyone started gasping as Taehyun was trying his best to keep in his laugh.

"Yeah guys I have to go, my mom is claustrophobic! Taehyun come with me you helped me last time!" He said, grabbing his boyfriends hand and getting up.

"Omg hurry then!" Jake said.

"Text us when she gets out!" The others said.

"I will, sorry guys love you! Had fun today!!" He said giving Taehyun a glance.

Finally speaking the boy said, "I had fun thanks for inviting me!!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Bursting out into laughter in the car ride, the two just couldn't hold it in. Beomgyu was driving as Taehyun was In the passenger seat.

Feeling tears pop up, "Really stuck in a closet?? Like you really couldn't come up with something better?"

"Stopp!! I thought I did something but they believed it so!"

"Soobin knew damn well-"

"He knows me too well, the rest didn't have a clue."

Rolling down the window, letting the breeze hit him, Taehyun sighed, "I gotta go job hunting."

"You wanna work ??"

"Yup. Since I'm taking a year off, what am I gonna do to sit home all day while you guys go off to uni? I have to get a job."

"Taehyun...I told you to stop comparing yourself to us."

"Babe I need the money anyways."

"Okay if that's what you want to do babe. What are you going to do about your.."

"Hm? My separation anxiety?" Taehyun held Beomgyu's thigh, "You don't have to worry babe..go to uni with no weight on your shoulders, focus on yourself. My anxiety is only bad because I neglect my pills, I'll go back on them and I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Beomgyu said before turning into a garden like place.

"Positive babe."

"Ok then." He said kissing his hand.

Parking the car, taking off his seat belt looking through his car.

The scenery was quite the view, the grass with purple flowers stood out a lot.

Admiring the view, the blonde haired said , "Pretty~"

Finally finding what he was looking for the brown haired tapped a distracted Taehyun with a box in his hands.

"Hm?"

The box looked too big to be ring...not that Taehyun thought he was going to propose! But what was in the box?

"B-Beomgyu....?"

Smiling excitedly, "Open it, open it!!"

"Babe don't tell me-"

Taehyun took a deep breath before opening the box with one eye squinted. Not seeing anything, Taehyun blinked confused as Beomgyu brought the case lower for him.

In the box laid a small key. With a keychain that said "T" on it.

"A keychain??" Taehyun said confused.

"No it's your key to my dorm:)"

"..."

"To your what!!"

"Hehe I got a dorm. I'm living on campus. I decided I can't study from home. The environment is too gloomy and lonely. I want to be surrounded by other students too ." He continued on, "And you are my 'roommate' obviously I'm not asking you to move out of your parents house but I'm saying treat mine like your second home. You have a bed and all, Please visit me from time to time."

Taehyun could feel the tears building up, "A-awh. Of course I will! This is so thoughtful of you~" he said leaning into Beomgyu's lips.

The two shared a kiss and hugged, "Also look at you waiting to surprise yourself with people! That's so unlike you." Taehyun said.

Placing circles around his back as he always does the brown haired smiled, "You changed me babe. I always hated talking to people. I'm pretty social now, I blame you."

"It's a good thing babe!" Taehyun said letting go off the hug cupping his checks instead, "You should be happy~"

"I am. With you, I'm not lonely anymore. I love you so much Fairy."

Taehyun leaned in closing the gap between them,

"Love you too Beomgyu. More than anything"

That's all! The ending kinda sucks I rlly didn't know who to conclude it off!! First of all I started this story at like 2K and it's suddenly at 8K<33 thank you all for reading and I enjoyed all your comments really!

I hope the ending wasn't too bad!! Check out my other story 'The invitation-Yeonbin'

Take care. ♡