the play

"So you started dating the day we left?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Yes" jisoo smiled.

"YAHAHAHH I AM SO HAPPY" Mrs.Kim said as she hugged jisoo.

"Yah so taehyung confessed to you?" Mr.Kim asked.

"Yes" jisoo said happily.

"Waah son i am proud of you" Mr.Kim said as he tapped taehyung's shoulder.

"Looks like our plan worked" Mrs.Kim said as she winked.

"Plan?" Taehyung asked confused.

"So...you really thought that you guys being paired together 3 times in a row was a coincidence?" Mr.Kim asked chuckling.

"Wait....don't tell me.." taehyung asked making sure that its not what he thinks.

"Perks of being the trustees in your school" Mrs.Kim said as she fliped her hair while jisoo stood there confused.

"The day jisoo bought you home and treated your wound, really touched me....and ofcourse i saw how much of a nice girl she is...so we requested your teacher to not change partners for the song making..
During that time i saw how happy taehyung was...he was dating jennie so i couldn't just say that date jisoo...because jennie is nice too but she wasn't for him...i knew it the day i saw them together......so i wanted you guys to be friends... i thought that taehyung will have a friend who is this nice...but i didn't expect you guys to date this early" Mrs.Kim said.

"Look my intention was to make jisoo your friend but something even better happened"Mrs.Kim said smiling.

"So it was all your plan?" Taehyung asked..

"Yup" mrs.kim said.

"If you didn't knew taehyung, your mom is a mastermind...she literally made plan to make me fall for her and as you can see it worked" Mr.Kim said.

"But jisoo....thank you for making my son happy" Mr.Kim said to jisoo.

"He makes me more happier" jisoo said looking at taehyung as he looked back at her lovingly.

"OMO LOOK AT THEM" Mrs.Kim yelled.

"THEY ARE SO IN LOVE!!!" Mrs.Kim yelled again.

"My ears" Mr.Kim exclaimed.

__________
THE DAY WHEN THE PLAY TOOK PLACE

__________THE DAY WHEN THE PLAY TOOK PLACE