𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅

Ares' Outfit
~~~
DONE- Chapter 6/ Or should I say sex

Ares' Outfit~~~DONE- Chapter 6/ Or should I say sex

DONE- Chapter 6/ Or should I say sex

Eyes

Blue eyes

Brown eyes

All colored eyes looked at us when we entered the ballroom. I held my chin up and looked at all of them. Man in suits with their paid women who were probably actresses, looked at me, up and down and to say I was utterly disgusted.

I looked all around the room and my eyes landed on the hottest man ever. Just by looking at him, my panties twisted and I felt the wetness in between my legs.

After about a minute standing there, which actually felt like hours, we moved towards the left side of the ballroom.

The grand stair was in the middle of the ballroom separating the two sides. My eyes couldn't help but wander around the ballroom to find those deep chocolate eyes. The thing is those eyes were already looking at me.

My father came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "That's your target. Make me proud." he patted my shoulder and I froze.

Him?

HIM?!

Fuck everyone who made their parents have a hot son. Rolling my eyes I walked to the bar needing a drink to get started with this enjoyable mission. Definitely breaking him will be my favorite part of this. Being compared to him your whole entire life will make one want to cut him into little pieces.

"Hello principessa." a husky voice whispered pressing his front to my back.
(princess)

I smirked and turned around.

"Hi, dickhead."

"Why the sudden rudeness, love? We just met."

"Oh, baby I have known you since the womb. Everyone talking about the great kid you were." My finger trailed a spot from his neck towards his jawline.

He held my hand in place putting my hand back beside me. I smiled and his eyes were filled with amusement.

He chuckled "Okay, I guess we want the same thing, huh?"

"And what is that?" I asked faking my cluelessness. I raised one of my shoulders up and innocently looked at him.

"Oh baby you for sure know what I am talking about. How about an example? My blood all over you while you have your pretty little knife stabbed straight through my heart. Was that good?"

"Mhhhh naughty, naughty. You tease too much baby. You for sure know how to make me wet. Yes, that will be my biggest pleasure but for now, it's not the top on my list." My wine glass was raised up to my lips and I took a sip, licking the glass where my lips just were. His eyes were set straight on my tongue.