PART-19

Y/N POV:-

Someone came into the kitchen I turned around to see Taehyung with Yeontan in his hands and the small creature in his arms was so fluffy that I almost wanted to squish that creature as hard as I could, but I am probably strange to him there's no possible way he's gonna stay with me. With that thought in my head I took few steps back until I was behind Mrs Kim and Taehyung noticed that very well. He started taking steps closer to me and I didn't even realised that my hands were gripping onto Mrs Kim's hands.

Mrs Kim: "Y/Naa don't worry dear we will not let him do anything to you-"

Taehyung: "No Y/N try holding him once I assure you he will do nothing."

I just shook my head as no feeling almost sick at the thought of getting bit by the fluffy dog and then have myself infected or injured, that would be the last thing I wanted here to happen.

Taehyung: "Y/N try holding him once. I am here okay."

He took my hands in his giant ones and caressed them making heat to rush up to my ears as I tried by best not to show his effect on me he carefully handed me Yeontan making my arms to terribly shake for some stupid reason as I head the soft creature in my hand. It wasn't even a second and he raised his face towards me kicking my cheeks while wiggling a bit in my tight grip which I loosed breaking into laugh feeling his ticklish licks on my cheeks.

Mrs Kim: "Woah Taehyungiee did you like taught him something."
He giggled in response at the shocked remark of Mrs Kim. I looked into that little creatures eyes and gently rubbed his head rocking him like a baby.

Mrs Kim: "Kids I will be back in few minutes. Y/N can you take care of this kimchi rice. Just stir it with the spatula so that it doesn't burn. I will be back ."

I nodded and she closed the door before going out. I literally thought that I am alone in this room until that deep raspy voice invaded my ears.

Taehyung: "Must me curious wouldn't you be, that why Tan didn't do anything to you."

He was standing right behind me with his hot breath touching my ears making me to squirm up at the intense heat between us. Not me trying to chill up the atmosphere I casually laughed.
You: "Well why?"

Taehyung: "Cause you smell just like me Princess."
He said making me to legit smell my own hoodie to find out the same chocolate flavoured scent he uses and the face that it was lingering onto me makes want to bury myself somewhere. Shit this is so fucking embarrassing.

Taehyung: "You're blushing?"

I shook my head turning my face away from him with my cheeks proudly turning all crimson and here I confindently lied to him. Topic, topic, change rhe fucking topic Emi Y/N Wait Kimchi rice-

You: "T-taehyung shii , get aside....kimchi."
He moved aside Finnaly knocking some oxygen into my lungs as I placed Yeontan on the counter before stirring the rice. The door creaked open with Mrs Kim following inside which thankfully chilled the tense atmosphere for me.

Mrs Kim: "Y/N child you okay!
She gave me a concerned look and I frowned.

You: "What would happen to me eommonim. I am all fine."
She bent down at my level and caressed my cheeks and said.

Mrs Kim: "But your cheeks and ears are bloody red. Do you probably have some allergic reactions."

Taehyung snickered in the corner which made me shut my eyes due to the heavy embarssment I was facing. As always my brain tried to process a real good lie to narrate.

You: "Uhh eommonim actually when I was stirring the rice the hot steam was so hot that my skin kind of burnt.

Mrs Kim: "You didn't have to bun yourself child, keep your face away from the pan while you cook anything."