Thinking about the Stranger

She jerked from his arms and pushed him away with her full force. She was angry at him for not leaving her even after she didn't fall down and stood firm on her foot. She opened her eyes to see his face, but she was shocked....

Because....

He fell down on the floor, and hit his head on the nearby pillar. She can't see his face clearly in the night time, there was no light too. He screamed in pain, Ramya was frightened more and asked him,
" Are you ok?? I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...
I didn't mean to hurt you, did you get hurt?". He didn't reply to her, he was rubbing his head which got terribly hurt by the pillar.

Ramya felt guilty and worried about him getting hurt because of her. She tried to touch his wound and nurse it, but before that... Someone made a noise,

" Who is there?? What are you doing in this night time ??" Asked someone from the wedding guests.

Ramya started to panic and sweat profusely, what will happen if they get to see her with a man at this time, Oh God!! It would be a big problem, then what about Sowmi marriage?? No...No..It should not happen like that Ramya said herself and tried to run away from there. She moved few steps away and turned back to look at him, still he was screaming in pain. She felt bad to leave him in such state, but she was helpless to stay.

She asked him sorry with a tearful broken voice,
" Please forgive me... I'm really sorry. I can't help you now...I have to go. Please don't mistake me, if you want you can scold me later. But don't tell anyone that I pushed you down, or you saw me here. Please....Please... and also thank you for saving me". Said Ramya and ran away from there.

He realised she was crying, immediately he stopped rubbing his wound and looked at her surprisingly. Soon after she left the place, he saw a slim figure running in an opposite direction and disappeared soon.
His lips curved as a smile thinking about her innocent talks, he searched for his mobile which he lost while falling down.

Meanwhile few guests came near him with a torch light and asked him, " Who is this??? "

By seeing his face clearly in that light they said " Oh...Abhi... Is it you?? We thought someone entered inside. What happened?? why are you sitting here like this ??"

Abhi thought about her, and lied to him that he fell down due to the darkness since he can't see the pillar properly. He tried to get up, that guest helped him to get up and ask him to come down with him for the first aid. Abhi denied that and said to them that he is fine, it's just a small wound he will manage.

Meanwhile Sowmya and Akash came down hearing some sound near the steps. Abhi noticed them, he was worried about them, because he knew about their secret meeting plan through Akash, so he handled the situation cleverly. Immediately he went with the guests to save them both from the embarrassment. Seeing Abhi going along with them, Akash and Sowmi moved from there safely.

*****************************************

Ramya, escaped from others eyes and reached her room safely atlast. On the way she got worried about her sister, whom she left at the roof top. She searched for her mobile in their room and called her sister. Within a single ring Sowmiya picked the call, Ramya told her sister that she had to ran away from there because someone came there suddenly. Sowmya assured her that she is safe with Akash and she will come soon. She asked her to sleep and not to wait for her.

Only after talking to her sister, Ramya was relived she drink water to compose herself and laid down on the bed to get some sleep.

Once she closed her eyes, her mind was occupied by the memories of that unknown man, whom she met few minutes ago. She remembered him and started to talk with herself,

" I shouldn't have left him like that, he saved me from falling down but what I did in return?? I pushed him down, he got hurt" Ramya was at guilty thinking about him.

" Definitely he will be thinking bad about me and he must be angry at me. He must be the one of the guests, so tomorrow after marriage, I have to find him and say sorry to him" said herself.

" But, how will I find him?? I didn't see his face, or know his name?? Then how??" Asked herself.

She recollected about his appearance,
"He looked so tall and very strong, actually when I stand near to him I saw his height definitely he must be above 6'' feet, I was below his shoulder " said herself.

" He looked well built, his shoulders were broad. His arms were so rigid, I felt that when he encircled me with his arms. but he didn't held me roughly, his touch was so soft like a feather. Eventhough I couldn't see his face, I'm sure definitely he must be very handsome " Ramya said herself and smiled thinking about him. Suddenly she realised something and jumped up from her bed.

"Oh my god!! What am I thinking?? How can I think about that some random stranger at this night time??" She was worried.

" I stumbled, he helped me from falling down. That's it... It was over, even I thanked him for his help. Later, It was his mistake that he didn't leave me, so I pushed him away. I didn't know he would get hurt by that. I said sorry for that too, so it was all over. Now, I should not think about him further. How can I think about someone whose name I didn't know, or I haven't seen his face. He is a stranger to me thinking about him, is a height of stupidity " Ramya said herself.

She checked the time it was 12.30 pm, she need to get up at early morning for her sister's wedding. So she laid down on the bed again and closed her eyes forcibly. Again and again his thoughts glimpsed in her mind , she tried to ignore that but she couldn't. After sometimes she slept with a pleasant smile while thinking about him.

To be continued...

************************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all like this chapter, more chapters are ahead for you. If you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi