chapter 6 : where is he?*

[Third person pov]

Yibo had always been arrogant unlike his brother haikuan. He hates being controlled by anyone including his own parents. He disliked them very much. They would always controlled his life , schedules everything . Finally, he was done with them and began to obey his own rule.

But in fact dislike isn't a proper word. He just couldn't get along with his parents. Whatever he did, they won't be satisfied. That's why he decided to obey only himself.

That morning when he went downstairs to have breakfast , he saw a new person at the table. It was a young boy. He was bowing his head while listening to his dad talking. Somehow that guy's timid personality managed to annoy him.

He also heard his mother and father arguing. It's just eating in a same damn table. It's not like he is taking away their whole empire.

But looking at the face of that guy , it irritates him really too much. What's with that innocent look? In this world, nobody is innocent and never will. Yibo will get rid of each and every person who are eyesore to him , by any means. And it was the same for the new guy, who's Xiao zhan.

Nobody can force yibo. He was told to go to shopping later on. He went on his own will. He wanted to observe zhan . Also, he had the purpose of shopping. Afterall, he got into Wang family somehow. And everyone wears branded clothes. If zhan wears cheap ones , it might cause face loss.

The way zhan looked at him every time , it annoyed yibo. He wanted to smash that innocent looking face. Like a canvas, he wanted to paint it with colours. That's how irritated he felt.
He wanted to prove that xiaozhan doesn't deserve to be his so called brother , he wanted to show him where he belongs.

So he and his gang would beat xiaozhan badly until he was satisfied. When yibo looked at his teary eyes and bruised face , it gave him a weird sense of achievement.
But when the night comes , he would think if zhan is okay . He was also confused . Why did he felt sympathy for the guy he beat up by his own hands.

It was just like any other day when yibo was sitting in a basketball hall ,playing with his phone. He noticed someone standing at the middle of the court .
Looking up he saw zhan standing there looking like a lost puppy.

"what are you doing here ?" Yibo asked .

"I was called to be here....so you can vent your anger on me"
Yibo was surprised to hear his response.

"Oho, look who is here~" out of nowhere he peng came out.

"He peng , why is he here ?" Yibo asked.

"Didn't you hear? He ranked top in the monthly exam!! He needs a reward . So I called him."

Yibo wondered how this guy, zhan, offended him again. Xiaozhan looked exhausted, he wanted them to stop for a while but he is wangyibo. He can't be soft hearted.

"Fuking basterd. You are just like your father you know?"

"Gold digger. You are like your mummy"

"Slut!"

Yibo didn't even move , he just watched how He peng beat xiao zhan. Yibo's brows came together as he was thinking. For a moment, He asked himself if he would stop. He wanted to make him leave Wang family and never appear in front of him. He didn't want to kill a person yet. If it goes on like this, what if this person attempts to do some crazy things like suicide?
He can deal with that but he didn't want to stain his hands now.

"Shut up" yibo got pulled back into reality with zhan's scream. Realising what he was thinking , he cursed himself. He was also surprised to hear zhan who always stayed silent , was now yelling.

Yibo had never seen him this much angry. Actually he had never seen this guy's smile too. Xiao zhan never smiled.
They stopped kicking him.
"What ?!say that again!"

"I said freaking shut your foul mouth up , I had enough!!"

"He...he ... he needs a lesson!"

He watched Xiao zhan being beaten up by his gang once again and he did nothing. If yibo commands them to stop, won't they think he was being soft hearted ?
"You deserve it" he mumbled.

When Yibo saw the ripped shirt of Xiao zhan, he immediately stood up and went to them.

He had so many scars on this arm and shoulders as well as few marks .what happened to him? Yibo thought.

Is this why he doesn't wear short sleeves?

Yibo stared at zhan who wiped the blood from his lips and came up to face him. This action of Zhan pleased yibo , he was about to say something when Zhan started.

"Is it pretty? What do you think of yourself? I was told to assist you and you are my benefactor...oh no , your dad is my benefactor. Speaking truthfully, you don't deserve my assistance. It's too cheap for you , right?"

Yibo felt Zhan's anger. But he actually dared to say those words to Yibo! He has gone nuts.
Yibo tightened his grips , trying hard to not to punch him.
But those scars..

"You piece of junk. Don't think you are the only one who have the foul mouth filled with garbage. Can you see these marks? At least my parents let me see the whole process of...how to make them appear on other's body. Fucking garbage."

Yibo was amused by hearing xiaozhan cursing. He was even this good. His face didn't look bad when he scolded.

Yibo thought he was just an innocent nerdy.
His lips curved up a little bit unnoticed by others.

Looking at the expression of xiaozhan with his red and swallowed eyes, anyone will think twice before going near him.
With no more words he ran out of the hall surprising everyone.

"Hey did you see the marks on him? How did he get those?" Asked one of the guy.

"Whatever, it looks extremely ugly . He cursed at me , don't let him come infront of me again otherwise he will end up in a hospital" He Peng retorted.

"Who told you to push him to his limits?"
Rolling his eyes, Yibo sat on his seat again.

☆☆☆☆

Soon it was midnight and wang yibo went out of his room without making any noise. He had a plastic bag on his hand.
With tip toeing he reached the door beside him. He opened the door without making any sound. The room is dark.

Closing his eyes he entered the room with gentle steps and turned on the lights.
But wait what? Zhan wasn't inside the room.
Where is he ?

Placing the bag on the bed he made his way to the living room.
But got a mini heart attack by a shadow.

"yibo? still awake?"
He heard his brother haikuan's voice.
What is he doing here in the middle of night ?

"What are you doing here brother?" Yibo didn't answer haikuan but asked in return.

After a moment of silence Yibo heard haikuan asking,
"Where is xiao zhan? Why did you get back alone?"

"He...I thought he came back. Wait, he isn't back yet ?" Yibo asked.

"I'm waiting here. He didn't come back . Yibo ... tell me honestly. what did you do to him?"

"Why are you asking me ? I...I did nothing. Maybe he is hanging out with his friends...."

Yibo heard haikuan sighing.
"Yibo...he is human too. You should stop"
With that haikuan stood up and walked to his room.

"Why are you going ? Aren't you supposed to wait here for that guy?"

"What's the point ? He may not come back anytime soon. I will ask my people to look for him." Haikuan said .

After a moment , he added again, " And don't interfere with this matter."

Yibo : "??"