Chapter 28

*Edited

*Edited

Landon

I watched as her breathing became even and steady, as she peacefully slept.

Her golden-brown hair was perfectly flawed out all over the pillow, strands falling in front of her face.

Her full lips were pouted slightly, her dark eyelashes fanning her high cheekbones.

Her small hands were wrapped around my own laying them on her stomach.

She was perfect.

And not one person would take me away from her.

I would kill whoever dares to try.

I have watched myself slowly become addicted to her.

Everything she did made my heart stupidly flutter and pull me in towards her.

The little things she did pulled me in, when she smiles randomly as she thinks to herself, or when she traces my tattoos without noticing.

She's got this energy that surrounds her that makes anyone highly addicted.

I rested my head against the headboard and closed my eyes as the feel of her breathing made me slowly doze off into the darkness.

*

I woke up at 4am, only getting 3 hours of sleep which was surprisingly long for me.

It seems that she is the only person or thing that could make me sleep anytime.

I took a shower, then came back out grabbing my laptop and sat back down next to her in the bed.

I started my work, and then she started to stir a bit, wrapping her arms around my torso and wrapped a leg around my waist snuggling into me.

I adjusted the laptop on my lap and continued.

About 2 hours later she woke up.

Her eyes opened and widened as she realised her position.

I looked at her emotionlessly as she sat up and apologised.

She quickly ran to the bathroom and got out 5 minutes later.

She looked up at me and smiled brightly.

I shook my head at her in amusement.

She came and sat down next to me again, and looked up at me as if she wanted to ask me something.

I sighed and shut my laptop, looking down at her blankly.

I nodded at her to speak and she did.

"I was just wondering, who was that girl with you yesterday?" She asked me as she looked down at her hands playing with the ring I gave her.

"Business partners daughter," I answered her truthfully.