Chapter 69-Meeting his family

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Well, I am enjoying writing it a lot because... well I love writing Siya and Akash's scenes.

Before beginning I would like to thank all my readers for their wishes. I am very grateful to you all for all the support and  best wishes for me, most importantly for understanding me.

Let's begin with the chapter now and a very lengthy chapter ahead.

Siya's POV

The wedding went by and finally Mohit and Samaira di are married.

I am so happy for them.

Right now I am in Kriti's house as we attended the reception today and it was the best party I had ever attended.

Akash...what do I say about him, he's taking care of me like I am his princess.

Well, I am his princess.

I am dead tired now and Kriti's non stop bantering about me and Akash is still going on.

Yup, we both are sharing the same room.

Her mother gave me a separate guest room but Kriti was so adamant to not let me live in the guest room that she showed a fit and aunty had no choice but to agree with her.

"Hey girl, where are you lost?" she said, bringing me back out of my thoughts.

"Nothing" I said, shrugging.

"I know girl, what you're thinking about" she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Okay, tell me, what am I thinking about?" I asked her.

"You're be thinking about Akash bhaiya" she said, flicking my nose.

"No, I am not" I said but heat rushed my cheeks.

"Oh girl, your flushed face says otherwise" she said and started tickling me.

"Oh no Kriti, no" I said laughing.

She was tickling me while I was laughing hard.

"St..stop" I said, panting now, gasping for air.

"No, I won't" she said, laughing.

Then my phone suddenly started ringing.

"Kriti, leave me" I said, panting for air.

"No, let me see who's calling you" she said and took my phone and jumped out of the bed.

"Yes bhaiya. How are you?" she said, picking up my phone.

"No, she actually can't talk to you. She's busy" she said, eyeing me.

Devil.

"Kriti, pass me my phone" I said.

"No" she said and ran across the room.

"Kriti" I shouted and ran behind her and when she was in front of the bed, I tackled her down and snatched my phone from her and started tickling her.

"No, no please, leave me" she said in between her laughs.

After few seconds when her breathing came to normal, she said "hey babes, I know you love me but I would like to tell you that I am straight, please get off of me."

I immediately looked at our position and got off her.

"Don't get any wrong ideas, I am taken" I said to her.