Ch. 34

Ralo's POV

" I'm telling you need to slow down that shit." Diego punk ass kept saying.

" Shutup bitch! Just be lucky ian kill yo ass yet." I said as I snorted a line.

Diego just looked at me as he shook his head in disappointment at me.

" Nigga, don't shake yo head at me! You use to look up to me lil nigga. You use to wanna be just like me!" I said.

I had Diego hand cuffed to the old radiator heater that was in the hotel room, cause I couldn't trust him. The nigga tried to shoot me, and run off. We've been laying low in a ran down ass motel since the wreck.

" Yeah, BEFORE you started doing all this weird ass shit! You been stalking that girl fa God knows how long. Ian never seen you do any type of drugs besides weed, and lean, and now you snorting cocaine like you Bobby Brown. It's like you just snapped once Bezel came in. Nigga, you have lost it." Diego said.

" I haven't lost it. I'm just getting started. I'm taking everything that was suppose to be mine from the beginning." I laughed as I did another line.

" Mane what happened to you bruh?" Diego asked looking me up and down with a frown on his face.

" What happened to me? The question is what happened to Y'ALL NIGGAS! We all use to ride fa each other! We all had each other's back! But when that nigga beat my ass in front of the whole hood, where was y'all niggas? RIGHT FUCKING THERE WATCHING!" I yelled.

" NIGGA WE TRIED TO HELP YOU! But they had guns pointed at us. Fuck you wanted us to do?" Diego said as if that was an excuse.

" SOMETHING! You niggas was suppose to take a that ass whooping with me or took a bullet fa trying to help me or SOME! Y'all turned y'all fucking backs on me when I put you bitches on! You niggas was neva loyal to me. Y'all only fucked with me when it was beneficial fa y'all!" I yelled back.

" We stopped fucking withchu when you started putting everybody in fucked up positions." He said causing me to frown.

" When have I ever put you niggas in fucked up positions? When everything I've done or been doing is to take us to the next level."

" Nigga, YOU the one who thought it was a good idea to go ask fa 50%. Everybody else was straight with the 10% we was getting. YOU was the one who wanted more territory, WE was straight with just running our zone. YOU was the one who wasn't satisfied with what we already had, but no YOU wanted more. YOU was the one who burned down that club knowing that wasn't part of the plan. YOU the reason Dolla dead. And now you gone be the reason we die. All cause you couldn't have what you wanted." Diego said.

Before I could say anything back my phone had a notification. I picked it up, and unlocked it. Once I seen what it was, I smiled as I showed Diego.

" Caliana Cartier dead at 23. I did it." I said proudly as I read the article to him.

" If it done made it to the blogs that mean everybody know. They looking fa us, and we still here in Memphis with the car you ran ha off the road with." Diego said shaking his head again.

" Nigga, we'll get rid of the car. Just let me enjoy this moment." I said smiling as I looked at her picture.

" It's only a matter of time before we next." Diego said as he started praying.