♡19

You can stand under my umbrella~

The car stopped at it's usual spot to drop Soojin

Soojin looked beside her. "Again?"

"What? I didn't agree to take you to uni", Jisung simply said.

Soojin huffed and got out of the car. Mr. Han started the engine and Soojin stood there seeing the car going away.

"One time he is nice and the next time he is rude. What's wrong with him?", Soojin mumbled and kicked the stone infront of her.

Without wasting time, she started her journey to the university.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Hey Jeno are you free on this Sunday? We can go to the arcade.", Haechan said.

"Uhhhh... sorry but I am going on a date with Jimin." Jeno scratched his neck.

Haechan sighed and turned towards the blonde guy. "What about you, Jaemin?"

"Actually Minjeong and I are going on a double date with Jeno and Jimin."

"I saw this coming. It's ok we can take Chenji with us", Renjun suggested.

"I miss those old days when we all were single", Haechan said with a sigh and then pouted.

"Hyuck stop being so dramatic", Jaemin said and shook his head.

"But it's true that you guys don't give us time."

Jeno put his hand over Haechan's shoulder. "Are you serious? We hangout everyday."

"Just wait until you get a girlfriend", Jaemin said.

"Yes how long are you two gonna be single?", Jeno asked.

Haechan and Renjun shrugged.

"You guys flirt with every girl and have tons of fangirls but still single." Jeno burst into laughter and Jaemin also laughed along with him.

"YAHHH. DON'T MAKE FUN OF US", Renjun shouted.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Ning I told you nothing happened."

"But you slept with him on the 'same' bed", Ningning said emphasizing the word 'same'.

"So what? We two have also slept on the 'same' bed but did anything happen?" Soojin raised an eyebrow.

"No....but-"

"No buts. Now c'mon we are gonna be late for class." Soojin dragged Ningning by hand to their next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡