256

(Sorry, I had to accompany my aunt in the hospital. I'll post until chap300 since she might be admitted and I won't have time to update.)

-----------

The woman's face became paler by her words, and she staggered back.

This little girl speaks rigorously, but how can such a thing be determined?

Su Guobang has not announced who his son is, but when a reporter interviewed him once, he said that he had a little granddaughter, and he also bought a piece of land for her, and wanted to build a resort, and built a playground for the little granddaughter.

Could it be that the little granddaughter Su Guobang was talking about was her?

Anyway, she didn't believe that a four-year-old girl would go to see someone interview, and thus fabricated such a lie to scare her.

Seeing her face changed, Su Jiu knew that this was valid, and continued: "Also, my father's good friend is Uncle Sheng Tianci, he is the young master of the Sheng family, do you know?"

Of course the woman knew this.

She just didn't know that the Su Group was also related to Su Shengjing.

The woman panicked and didn't want to believe what Su Jiu said. But she can't go to Su's house and ask for clarity, isn't this self-inflicted?

So, what should she do now?

The woman looked at the little girl who seemed to have changed her personality, and she clenched her fingers tightly.

She struggled in her mind, and finally felt that if she was really Su Guobang's granddaughter, then she would recognize it too!

Anyway, now she has kidnapped someone, even if they send it back, Su Guobang and the others will not let her go. And this incident will be exposed, which is quite detrimental to her brother.

Thinking of this, the woman sneered, "Little girl, you are very smart, you know you want to bluff me like this. But it's useless, I have decided to sell you. If you are not behaved and dare to yell, I will immediately kill you. I'm serious, not simply scaring you! So, you better be honest with me!"

After speaking, she threw down Su Jiu, walked out in stride, and closed the door with a "bang".

So hateful!

Su Jiu gritted her teeth angrily. What should I do? This woman seems to be too hard to fool, how can I escape?

She must never be sold to the mountains, and give birth to a bunch of men as a wife!

Su Jiu knew that once she was sold to such a backward place, the chance of escaping would be slim, and 80% would be locked in the house and could not go anywhere.

Moreover, the villagers in those places are extremely united. Once any daughter-in-law ran away, they would help catch them back.

She even read some news, saying that the police wanted to rescue abducted women or girls in the past. The whole village came out with knives and hoes, and the police couldn't help them.

Those abducted women are really pitiful, and many of them will go crazy...

She didn't want to be one of them.

Thinking about it, Su Jiu was a little bit sad, and her eyes were red.

No, she can't let that happen, she must find a way!

Su Jiu sniffed, then looked around again to see if there was anything that could come in handy.

Rong Si saw her intentions, and followed her to find them.

Inadvertently looking at him, Su Jiu said a little apologetically: "Brother, I'm sorry, I implicated you."

"It's not your fault." Rong Si said, adding, "We must have a way to escape, don't be afraid."

"Yeah!" Su Jiu smiled at him.

She didn't expect that she would experience such a encounter with the little villain, so from now on, are they considered friends in life and death?

On the other side, Su Shengjing was going crazy.