Potential

Demon Y/n: "HAHA! 100% control!"

The chains slowly dissappear as Demon Y/n stands up tall. He proceeds to stretch out his whole body.

*Demon Y/n will be known as Daiko from now on*

Daiko: "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! FREEDOM WILL SOON BE MINE!"

*Back to Y/n*

Using his strings, Rui grabs Nezuko from afar and holds her by the neck using his forearm.

Rui: "I told you if you don't resist me, I'll spare your life."

Nezuko scratches Rui's face with her sharp nails as she struggles to break free from his hold. Rui seems unfazed by Nezuko's minor attack.

Tanjiro rushes towards him as Rui slashes his strings at him. Tanjiro dodges it and jumps back.

Tanjiro: "Huh? Nezuko's gone."

A sheer amount of blood spills from above as Tanjiro looks up. It was, once again, Nezuko being held up high by Rui's strings.

Tanjiro: "NEZUKO!"

Rui: "You're noisy. Something like that won't kill her because she's a demon."

Y/n: "Oh, really?"

Before Rui could react, you punch him in the chest as it sends him flying and crashing through trees.

Y/n: "HAHAHA! This is fun!"

You dash towards the direction Rui flew. As you see him trying to stand up, you grab him by the neck and drag him back to where Tanjiro was.

Y/n: "HAHA! Now that you've seen what we can do, how about we team up?!"

Rui: "*cough* *cough* What made you think that I would work with you?"

Y/n: "Oh?"

Rui breaks free from your hold as he slashes his strings at you. Without hesitation, you grab his strings with ease as you smirk at him.

Y/n: "Lower moon 5, if I'm not mistaken, right?"

Rui's eyes widen as he tries to pull his strings back.

Y/n: "HAH! And here I thought you could be of use."

Rui continues to struggle in pulling his strings back.

Y/n: "Heh, useless."

You pull his strings back which brings Rui along with it. You punch him right in the gut which sends him flying again.

Y/n: "HEH!"

As he was in mid-air, you jump and appear right behind him. You throw a punch right into his back which sends him crashing down to the ground. As he landed, he formed a crater on the ground.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHA! You're weak!"

You punch him repeatedly in the face as his face and your fists get covered in his blood.

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Tanjiro: "Y/NNNNNNN!"

You punch him one last time as you look at Tanjiro.

Y/n: "HAH! You're that brat's little friend right?!"

Tanjiro looks at you with a half-angry and half-terrified facial expression.

Tanjiro: "PLEASE! STOP IT!"

Y/n: "Huh? Stop what? HAHAHAH!"

Tanjiro: "STOP HURTING HIM ALREADY!"