chapter 13 (The comfort)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The clock ticked with passing seconds. ..showed 2 in the morning...The two story house was quite as dead road... Only the sound of heavy breezes outside could be hear...

Shazeb entered inside his house... Tired with all the loads of work. Holding his coat in one hand and his bag in another... Sighing he locked the door and directly walked towards the kitchen...throwing his coat above the couch present in the hall in his way...

After wetting his throat he took one bottle with him and started walking towards the stairs to get in his room...

Passing his hand in his jet black hairs again and again sigh of his headache... He climbed up the stairs...but his eyes widened seeing a figure sitting in the middle of the stairs... Biting his lips he eased his accelerated heartbeats... He did got scared seeing someone sitting there that to 2 in the morning...but, nevertheless he wasn't angry but confused...

Jab jab tere pass me aaya

Ek sukoon mila

All his tiredness has flew out of the window... His heart felt relaxed... He don't know how... But she was his only home..

Jisse mei tha bhulta aaya

Wo wajood mila

He knew who the person was sitting there with her golden brown hairs all messed up around her small figure...

Slowly he walked towards her and stood just a step away from her...

"What are you doing here...? "

He voiced out... Coldly yet concerned
But she didn't said anything... Sighing he again said

"Manahil... "

This time the word come out to be as soft as he used to call her with...

Jab aye mosam gham ke

Tujhe yaad kiya

She slowly left her knees which she was holding while pressing it against her chest hiding her face in it... And looked up at him... With bloody red eyes... Tears stained puffy cheeks and her brown hairs sticking to her face... And her small pouty lips have a cut on them...

Shazeb heaved a long breath... Knowing very well that... This lip cut was due to controlling her cries...she was extremely sad.... That's why she was sitting here on stairs... Her childhood habit of gaining attention of her loved ones...

"What happened? "

And for the first time after her death he asked her.... What happened

Ho jb sehme tanhapan se