Hiring

Ok so I know I haven't posted is months and I can give an excuse so I'm just going to put it out there, I need people to help me with this book like idea maker, story maker, typer, spelling checker, etc. If you would like the job go ahead and text me privately, but of course I  would be the story maker, and just to let you know once I have thes people or at least one person we are going to start a chat on whatsapp. But if I don't get these people in by the end of August, I'm going to do a time skip and show all the ships and how they ended then discontinue the story, ok so if you want tokeep the story going you should start private texting me now.

Have a good day or night, bye 👋

Words, 145

Just because this shit won't let me post unless I  write more so get ready for some emojis and random  letters.

Gdghsghhqhwjegehrcdjdjdghg g gsgu2u2hsywhsyhshsjid9dycydhshudhsisisydhdix8j😀😃😀😃😉😁😄😙😗😙🤪😅😐🤭😝🥲🤨😏😝🤑🤭🤪🦾🙏🦶👐👊🦾✍👐🤛💙💯💙🧡💙💟💯❣😾💜😾🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️👵🙆‍♂️🙍‍♀️🙅‍♂️🙎‍♂️🙋🧑‍⚖️👨‍🔬👨‍💼👩‍🔬🧑‍🔧👨‍💼👨‍🏭🧜‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧜🦸‍♂️🧛‍♂️🦸‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧜💃🏂🏌🏄‍♂️🏂🏄‍♂️⛷👯‍♀️⛷🏄‍♂️🏂🏌🧗‍♀️🏂🏊‍♀️🚴‍♂️🛀🧖‍♂️🧖‍♀️🏌‍♂️🧗‍♂️🧗‍♂️🧗🧗🤺🏇🏊‍♀️🧗🤾‍♀️🤽‍♀️🤾‍♀️🧘‍♂️🤾🤹‍♂️🧘‍♂️🛌🛌🗣🗣👩‍👧🗣👩‍👧💑💑👤👨‍👧👩‍👧👨‍👧🦳🦳🦳🦰🦰🦲🗣👨‍👧‍👦👤🐴🐴🦄🐅🦓🐅🦄🦄🦬🐷🐅🐄🐩🐄🐮🐄🐮🐤🐋🌼🪴🌵🌴🌼🌼🌻🌴☘🗣🐴🦲🐅👤🦬🌴🤾💑🦲🦬🤾💑🤾‍♀️🦰💑gdgjduajwgsydjskoanefxydhsiwksgdhududhdhdydhjdhdh, and done, now bye.

P.S. : Your not getting paid cause I'm broke, and 12 years old