Unstable

"Woah" Jaguar Exclaimed, as he Gawked at Bimala. "You're much stronger than before" Den told Bimala. "It because of my broken blade. When a swordsman chooses his sword he chains his soul to it, using it as a way to use his magical energy, its kind of like a charger an an outlet, the sword  is the charger, and the swordsmen is the outlet, together the put controlled energy into something, but say  your charger was cut in half and you plugged in the outlet. That charger is now wild, dangerous, and unstable, its wires are exposed, and will shock you if you aren't carful, that's a what's happening to me" Bimala explained.

   "Long explanation, but Neither of us know what Outlets, or chargers are, and Willam totally just Stabbed me" Den mentioned nonchalantly, pointing at the two blades that were sticking out of his stomach. Why didn't you say anything! Jaguar Yelled. 

    "Its rude to interrupt" Den answered. William swung at Jaguar, who used his Tiger claws to block the blade, however William cut right through them, and slashed Jaguar in the arm. Jaguar gave himself leapord legs, grabbed Den, and jumped 20 feet away from the conflict. 

        Really!? Bimala yelled before running at Willam, the two clashed swords again, Bimalas sword was pulsing with Untamed power each blow she hit William with pushed him back, he was fighting an uphill battle. He tried to fight back multiple times, but Bimala would always just avoid these attacks and hit him again.

     Bimala Knocked William to the ground and his sword flew out of his hand. Without his sword, he couldn't use any magic, he raised both hands in defeat, as Bimala pressed his blade to his throat "Go back to The swordsmans Clan, and tell them that you killed Den and Jaguar, tell them that I died in battle, and live out your days in fame and fortune." Bimala Offered. William kicked her sword out of her hand, grabbed his, and pressed it against Bimalas Forehead. "Die!" He said, about to kill Bimala.

      At the very last second William was hit in the side of the head with something, and fell to the ground Bimala looked in the direction the projectile came from. There stood Smog with one revolver pointed at William and the other in hand, Den, healed up, holding an iron sword with a dark hue around it.  Jaguar was holding a cowboys lasso, looking at Bimala, with a smile. She smiled back. And he yelled to the other boys "We have five minuets before the Ndaga magic wears off! Let's do It!" 

     Den and Jaguar ran at William, Jaguar ripping out chunks of the ground with his pirate magic, and slamming  into Williams body, as Den grabbed Bimala, and brought her to safety. While all of this was happening Smog is shooting his aura through his revolvers at a distance, attempting to incapacitate Willam. "This is the worst possible day for this to happen!" Smog Cried in between shots.