264

"Gurulu..." Bubbles appeared in the water.

A strong sense of suffocation hit his face, Rong Si was choked by the water, unable to breathe, struggling hard.

But he is only a child, and he is no match for the strength of an adult.

When he felt that he was about to die, she lifted his head, waited for him to take a breath, and pressed him down again!

Repeated this several times, this kind of painful feeling, Rong Si has never tried, time after time he feels that he is about to die soon, only hanging on his last breath...

"*sshole! Have you tasted it? See if you dare to fight against me!"

Rong Si couldn't respond when he heard the woman's words. He was suffocating, he was dying. If it weren't for the mother and the little sister in his mind, he would not be able to hold on...

Being pushed in the water again, his mind gradually dissipated, and he closed his eyes in despair.

Is he dying?

Mom, I'm sorry...

I'm here to protect Sister Xiaojiu. If I die, don't be sad, okay?

Mom……

Just when he was about to lose consciousness, Su Jiu ran back, holding a stone in her hand, and slammed it towards the woman's head!

The woman was hit again, she was caught off guard, and planted forward and fell into the lake, splashing a lot of water!

Lying on the bank with a reckless tolerance, Su Jiu rushed over, looking at his wet and awkward appearance, closing his eyes as if he was going to die, she choked and shouted, "Brother, wake up...you can't die! You said we're going home together! Don't die, just wake up!"

Su Jiu never thought that she would be so scared and sad to see the little villain like this.

She turned him over and let him lie on the shore, learning the first aid method for drowning she had seen before, kneeling beside him, pressing his chest with two small hands, trying to make him spit the water he had drunk in.

"Brother, you can't have trouble, you can't have trouble!"

Su Jiu started crying as she talked, big tears falling down.

The little villain is just a kid now, but in order to save her, he was willing to be treated like this by the crazy woman. If he died, she really didn't know what to do.

If Aunt Song knew, how sad would she be?

The little villain still didn't wake up, there was no way, Su Jiu could only lower her head, pinch his nose and give him artificial respiration.

She never thought that her first kiss was given to the villain boss in the book, and he was still a child...

The woman who was struggling to go ashore in the lake watched this scene in astonishment. She couldn't believe that such a small child could actually do this.

After drowning, the golden first aid time was only four minutes, and Su Jiu did not dare to delay a second. Finally, after she gave the little villain three artificial respirations, "cough!" He suddenly coughed out a large mouthful of water.

Su Jiu shouted in surprise, "Little villain, you're awake!"

After shouting out, she realized that she had shouted wrong, what little villain? That's wrong!

Rong Si wasn't fully awake yet, his mind was a little confused, and he didn't react to what she called him just now. However, he clearly saw that she was crying, her small face was full of bright tears.

Did this little fool think he was dead, so she cried?

"Brother, you are awake, great!" Facing his familiar pair of dark eyes, Su Jiu suddenly couldn't control her emotions. She stretched out her arms to hug him, and tears fell again.