268

He handed the little dumpling in his arms to Su Guobang, who was aside, and then grabbed the woman by the hair and dragged her to the lake.

The police present subconsciously wanted to stop it, but Su Guobang swept over with a sharp look, and they could only bite the bullet and withdraw.

Okay, if something like this happens, the old man must be very angry, and it's normal to vent his anger.

But they didn’t expect that Su Shengjing would actually be Young Master Su...

It stands to reason that they should prevent Su Shengjing from disposing of the woman without authorization, but the Su family contributes so much GDP and tax every year, and they say nothing is good to stop it.

As long as the crazy woman doesn’t die, it should be... okay?

The police stared at Su Shengjing one by one, praying that he would not kill anyone, or leave a lot of wounds. It would be difficult to explain in court.

After Su Shengjing dragged the man to the lake, he looked down at the woman who was already crying, and said coldly, "Aren't you very capable? Since you dare to kidnap my daughter, why are you crying now?"

"Su Shengjing, no, Master Su, I am really obsessed with my heart for a while to do such a ridiculous thing, I apologize to you! Can I kowtow to you? Will you let me go?"

As the woman talked, she wanted to get away from his hand pulling her hair away. She felt that her scalp was about to be picked up, but Su Shengjing was so powerful that she couldn't get away.

"Let you go? Did my daughter tell you to let her go? The child was pushed into the lake by you. Did you ever feel a bit of relentlessness at that time?!"

Su Shengjing's voice was as cold as if it came from hell. After speaking, he had a cold face and slammed the woman's head into the water!

Gululu...

Numerous bubbles suddenly appeared in the lake.

"Let go! Uh... let go... Guru..." The woman shook her head in horror, her hands struggling in the air non-stop.

The fear of death enveloped her instantly, and the water was constantly pouring into her nose and mouth, making her unable to breathe!

If this goes on, she will die!

The woman struggled harder, she didn't want to die, she didn't want to die!

For a moment, she suddenly regretted it.

Why do you want to do such a thankless thing! Now, she has fallen to the point of death.

All the people present watched this scene quietly, with mixed feelings.

Sheng Tianci had never seen such a cruel side of Su Shengjing, but today it was revealed for the sake of the little wine.

It seems that Xiaojiu is really his inverse scale and bottom line.

If anyone touches her, that's the result.

Gradually, the woman's struggling movements became weak, and the bubbles in the water were diminishing, and she seemed to be out of order!

At this critical moment, Su Shengjing suddenly lifted her up, and then threw her aside like throwing trash, disgustingly, and said coldly to the bodyguards who accompanied Su Guobang: "Wake her up for me Don't let her die, she hasn't received the punishment she deserves!"

"Yes!" The bodyguard replied respectfully, and quickly walked over and squatted down to rescue her.

Su Shengjing grasped it very well, not only let the woman feel the taste of dying, but not let her really die, so he let her wander in the ghost gate.

After the woman woke up, she spit out a few large saliva, choked in pain, and coughed so much that tears came out.

After regaining consciousness, seeing Su Shengjing standing aside, he still looked at her in a gloomy manner, remembering how he treated her just now, and she was completely crippled to death, and her soul was completely scared.