Kitchen

(slight smut /mentions of )
"Okay guys now I'm gonna go make a sandwich then we'll go onto the next bit of the vlog" I told the camera before covering my hand over it. I walked into the kitchen and got bread, ham and lettuce. I started making it and that's when I felt 2 strong hands grip my waist and kiss my forehead. I looked up smiling to see Bryce and I turned around to give him a kiss which lead to us making out in the kitchen (not that it hasn't happened before). Bryce pulled me up onto the counter and his hands moved down to my ass. That's when Blake and Noah walked in. "uhh guys PDA much-" I heard them say and stopped kissing Bryce. I looked over to see the boys walking in and I got up and continued to make my sandwich. "Nooo Y/nnn, you can't leave me horny now." Bryce yelled stretching out the last letter of my name. I looked at him annoyed knowing he's the one who started it and because we were still in-front of everyone. Pretty sure the boys ignored it because they know this is always how Bryce acts.
(time skip)
I was just waking up from a nap in me and Bryces shared room when he came in practically bursting down the door. "Your finishing what you started" He said. "Bryce I just woke up, I'm tired." I told him. "I don't care- it's your fault your too hot. I can't control myself" He said back to me. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes laying back in bed. He then ran over to me and jumped onto the bed. "Baby please" he pleated. I looked down to see him still hard from earlier so I gave in. As I was getting up I saw Bryces face light up. I was bending down when I got a phone call. I went back up to answer it and I could tell Bryce was annoyed at me. "Oh hey Lisa! How are you?!!" I said when Bryces mom answered the phone. We talked for a little and she told me about how she wanted to come to LA and surprise Bryce. I couldn't really give her a good answer because he was right next to me but I told her I would call her back. I looked up to see Bryce walking out of the room. I told her I had to go to see what Bryce was up too. I walked out and saw him, "Bryce what happened?" I asked. "You talking to my mom really ruined the vibe. You just had to pick up the phone Y/n." I walked out of the living room where we we're currently standing knowing that she called me only because she wanted to do something nice for him. I went back to our room and took another nap. (as u can see I used sleep to avoid my problems)
-time skip-
I woke up in Bryces arms and him asleep too. I smiled knowing it stupid to get mad at him and it's just how he is. He woke up right after me and immediately apologized. I cuddled into his chest knowing I have the best boyfriend in the world.

a/n- this is so random i'm sorry I just needed to update.