Family Day Contest [closed]

As 15 May was international families' day, we come to you with a family-themed contest.

There are three categories below. To enter the competition, please develop the story of one of them:

A BIT OF DRAMA: The main character returns home after a tough day. They greet their parents, who are sitting in front of the TV, and their younger brother, who is doing his homework with a grumpy face. An ordinary family, living in an ordinary house and leading an ordinary life. The main character walks into their room, throws their bag on the floor and opens their laptop. And there pops up a message from a stranger who claims to be the main character's missing sister. What is the story behind this message and what secrets are hidden in the main character's seemingly ordinary family?

A BIT OF REBELLION: Mr and Mrs Green's children are very successful and ambitious. They study at the most prestigious universities to become lawyers and doctors. The main character is the youngest of the siblings, who has completely different plans for the future, which surprises everyone during one of the family meetings. What are the plans of the main character, and how will the family react to them?

A BIT OF CRAZY LOVE: The main character visits his grandmother, who is cleaning out her wardrobe. She notices an old, worn, leather motorbike jacket on the bed. The protagonist asks about it, and then the grandmother, who is an inconspicuous, elderly, grey-haired lady in a long skirt, goes back to her past with her eyes, smiles wickedly and starts telling the story of her life and the great love she experienced, leaving her grandson in a state of shock. What is this story, and what is its connection with the leather jacket?

Word count: max 1000 words.

Deadline: 24th of May

Rules:

– It has to be a story originally written by you.

– Only one entry per person is accepted.

– Please submit stories only in English.

– All types of stories are accepted as long as they follow the Wattpad Guidelines.

Prizes:

– An interview with a winner that will later be posted on our profile

– A sticker for your story.

– A shout-out from our profile.

To enter the contest, please submit your story using this form