275

"Yeah." Rong Si agreed.

However, in addition to his mother, he would only laugh in front of her if he wanted to laugh.

After returning home, Su Shengjing closed the door, looked down at the little dumpling in front of him, and asked in a awkward tone: "Baby, what did you say to that little brother?"

Xiaojiu has been walking with the little bastard since he left the hospital, and left her old father behind. He felt 10,000 points of harm, and his heart was sour right now.

It's over, now the girl just talks with other little boys, and he can't bear it. Then when she grows up to get married, won't he be so sad that he will wash his face with tears every day?

Su Shengjing seems to have seen his old life, and he is left alone in the family. When he thinks about the little girl, he will look at her photos, and then he will be tearful...

How can it be a tragic word?

Xiaojiu looked up at him, giggling, "My brother asked me just now, who is my favorite person?"

Su Shengjing, "..."

That little bastard actually asked this, saying that he was not chasing his daughter, no one would have believed it!

"How did the baby answer?"

He didn’t want to hear her say that he liked that little bastard. He didn’t expect that the little dumpling suddenly hugged his leg, blinked with her big clear eyes, and said loudly, “The person that Xiaojiu likes the most, of course is Dad, I like Dad the most!"

These words dispelled the jealousy in Su Shengjing's heart in an instant, and the mood at this moment was not to mention wonderful.

He felt that if he had a tail, it would have been up to the sky.

He picked up the little dumpling and rubbed her forehead affectionately.

Thinking of what happened today, Su Shengjing was afraid for a while and couldn't help but hug her tightly.

"Baby, it's great that you can go back to Dad. From now on, Dad will protect you and won't let anyone hurt you again." His voice was muted, full of guilt and self-blame.

Su Jiu's heart warmed, she stretched out a small hand to cup Su Shengjing's face, and said seriously: "Dad can't be hurt, I also want to protect Dad."

Let you no longer have to bear so much malice, so that you can return to the top one day.

The child was naive, but she pierced Su Shengjing's heart.

His eyes were hot, his throat rolled, and he rubbed his forehead against the little dumpling, squeezing out a smile pretending to be nonchalant, "Well, the baby is the best, you come to protect Dad."

He said so, but in his heart was thinking, should he hire a bodyguard for Xiaojiu?

But before he could act, someone sent the bodyguard to the door.

The next morning, when he went downstairs with the small dumpling and was about to send her to the kindergarten, he found a limited edition luxury car parked outside the door of the apartment.

There were several bodyguards in black clothes, black trousers and black sunglasses standing beside the car. There were men and women. People who didn't know thought they were making a movie.

Seeing that it was Su Guobang's special car, Su Shengjing's face suddenly sank.

At this time, the butler came over and said respectfully to him: "Young master, get in the car, the old master has something to tell you."

Su Shengjing didn't want to take care of it, but because of Su Guobang's help yesterday, he took the child and got into the car.

Su Guobang sat in the back seat of the car and saw Su Shengjing, his expression did not fluctuate. But when he saw Su Jiu, his eyes were obviously milder.

He didn't talk nonsense, and said straightforwardly: "See the few people outside. From now on, they will be the bodyguards of Xiaojiu!"