chapter 9 : Ten years later*

[10 years later]

"...................please secure your seatbelt for landing"
After the blah blah , they informed that we are landing.

Oh hey ! This is xiaozhan speaking~
I'm on my way to jiangs.
As jiang Cheng told me 10 years ago that I was in the right hands, that was in fact true.
Uncle jiang was really kind to bring me up. I am grateful to them.

As they took me in I was asked if i wanted to accompany jiang Cheng to America for further studies. I agreed without any objections . It was a big offer for me. Since then , I pursued my study and eventually started my own company with the help of uncle.

At first, it wasn't going so well and I was having tough time but later the company expended.
With my efforts , I even have branches in china too. Actually there are quite a few of them here . Thanks to uncle jiang who helped me all the way.
I also made few friends.
Such as ji li , yubin , ziyi.

"Oi ! Hold tight or if you fly to anyone's head I will just ignore you , thinking I don't have any brother"
Said jiang Cheng who is now sitting beside me.

" Whatever. With your attitude you are gonna be a great CEO " I replied.

" At least I'm not a drunkard, ill mannered guy"

Not an ill mannered guy ? Brother, you must be joking.

"And I'm not an old grandpa , grumpy and short tempered guy" I argued back.

"You! Wait till the plane lands i will surely break one of your legs."

" No need. The plane is gonna crash cuz of your threatening anyway. If you want to break my legs, you have to survive first."

"What!? Xiao freaking zhan ! I'm telling you to stop or I will complain to dad!"

"Jiang fucking cheng! You stop or I will complain to uncle jiang and shijie! They will obviously take my side" I stick my tongue out followed by a mischievous smile.

"You both stop, will you? Are you so free? Since the take off you two have been in battle for about 11 times ." One of the crew members came to us.

I dragged her on my lap with the same mischievous smile while looking at Cheng. Jiang Cheng facepalmed himself saying "not again "

"I did that for you ,na? You are so beautiful that I had to make you notice me this way."

"W-what are you doing? They are looking. I'm on my duty." said the flight attendant.

I moved my head to other side , " are you looking?"
They all shook their head. I hold back my laughter when the lady suddenly stood up with red cheeks before saying " shameless"
"Thanks beautiful" I said as she walked away with wobbly feet.

Not even a minute passed, I ended up getting a smack from jiang Cheng.
"I forgot to count how many times you have been called shameless."
He rolled his eyes as I sat comfortably again.

☆☆☆☆☆

As we entered the jiang mansion, we saw shijie was sitting in the living room to welcome us.
As I was about to run to her,

"Shij- aaahhh!!"

I slipped.

I heard jiang Cheng laughing. I stood up and asked the guards ,
"Hey ! Have you seen me falling?"
They shook their head and I ran for shijie again.

"Shijie! I fell because he cursed me!" I pointed at Jiang Cheng.
I got another smack . It's the 20th smack of the day.

"Hey! I didn't even utter a word!"

"He did!!" I defended myself.

"You!!"

"Me! Me! what ?"

"Ah Zhan , ah Cheng stop quarreling already. Let me have a good look at you. You have become so thin"
Shijie said.

About shijie, she has become even prettier. I need to be careful , if anyone dares to glance at her I will dig out their eye balls!

"Jie , you are wrong. You didn't see how he gulped beers and whiskeys one bottle after another . He even eats more than me! But who knows where the food goes"
Shijie and we both laughed as we hugged her. She is the loveliest women and sister in the world.

"Now I've returned , you need to prepare yourself to cook for me~~ I missed your pork rib soup!"
I sang out which caused her laughing.

"Why will she cook for ONLY you? I'm also alive!"

"I'm her favourite. Thats why"

"I'm her favourite too, you brat!"

"You have grown up . But wait! You didn't greet me yet!" Said an old man coming from the doorstep.

"Uncle Jiang!"
"Dad!"

We hugged him and he hugged us back. I really missed my happy family.
I've changed but they haven't nor do I want them to change. This happiness is everything to me.

At the dining table,
We talked and ate.
"Glad you both came back.Finally I can retire. Zhan has become a successful CEO that means I don't need to worry for him. I can finally entrust my position to Cheng"
"Dad , sorry to let you wait."

"Uncle Jiang , you don't need to worry uncle . He will learn from this great master" I said.

"Who the pumpkin Is your disciple?!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"Wow , you remember cursing is forbidden while eating"
With that I burst into laughter.

This is called happiness.