chapter 10 : Stupid surprise*

"Stupid. This suit is stupid. This pen is stupid . You are stupid. This driver is also stupid . This car is stupid too. Everything is stupid! Stupid ! Stupid ! Stupid!"

"Young master xiao, calm down"

"How!? That damn stupid call woke me up from my sweet dream! And in this early morning who even sits for meeting "
Now with a pissed mood I'm riding my car with my secretary fanxing.

"Stupid" I mumbled.

Why does it look like the car is going slow? I brought a sports car for nothing. I need to pull out my anger before I enter the building.
"Stupid ! Stop the car!"

"But sir we are going to be late! It's 10:30 already. We have 15 minutes"

"Stop the stupid car already or I will take your employee card"
I said as he stopped the car.

Taking the driver's seat, I started the engine and drove off with satisfaction. And there we reached the company in 5 minutes.

I got out of the car followed by two patients who are busy stabling themself to stand. The driver even fell on the ground.
I looked questioningly at them. Are they over reacting or what ? How come I'm okay?
I fixed my tie and went in with fanxing following behind.

On the way , some others joined me to the meeting room.
Let me see which important person came for meeting that even I have to attend personally.

As we were early, I asked fanxing what is the name of the company that will be begging us for cooperation. Of course they will beg , because all these years I built my own empire.
Even the richest companies here aren't any match for us.

"I just told you about them! Okay, sigh* the company is wang corporation." Fanxing said.

What the hell! holy bag of chips!
Just tell me it's not the company that I'm thinking of! How many wangs are in this country btw?

"STUPID!!"

☆☆☆☆☆

[Wang yibo's pov]

Thinking about the past, now I see , how much stupid I was . Every night I will have the same dream with that guy asking , "Do you regret it?"

Now after so many years, I have a proper answer, yes , I regret it.

But I know it's too late to regret.
I'm 26 and I took over the wang corporation built by my dad. I was arrogant back then but the past taught me good lessons . I needed to be responsible and mature minded.

I have always wanted to meet that person and say those words , I'm sorry.

But it has already been 10 years. I bet , he forgot me .
It's the best if he forgets me , his dark past.

I was standing outside a shop , guo Cheng beside me, I asked my driver to bring me some chocolate bars. Someone loved to eat them. And as I remember.. on this day I last saw him.

"Wow , he is so handsome..." All of a sudden Guo Cheng said in awe.
I looked at the shameless person beside me and asked,
"What are you saying? Falling for every stranger you see ?"

"Boss , look at him! Look at him ! He is as handsome as you!"

I looked ahead and saw someone in white coat going inside a car ,well a sports car. Obviously some rich brats.
Shooking my head I got inside the car and told the driver to drive off.

As we were driving, the sports car ahead of us started getting further and further.
"I think he is handsome but have problem in the brain. Look he is driving like crazy. I'm sure he's going to be chased by the police." Guo cheng commented.

I wanted to laugh. He is really driving ceaselessly. But he is skilled enough to avoid car crash.

I was once like him .

We reached the xiao industries , I got off first then guo Cheng stood behind me.
"Boss , isn't he that crazy guy who drove the car ? Look at those two hahaha"

I wonder who is that person but judging from the man who is now lying there, surely unconscious and the one who is wobbling around , can't be guaranteed he will not fall down..that person might be in 'prestigious' position.
Later they storm inside the company. I guess he is really in high position.

As I walked to the meeting room , I heard someone yelled from inside that says," stupid!"
Curiously I entered the meeting room as I was greeted by some people.
"Mr.wang"
Almost all of them were middle aged . At the end of the long conference table, sat a man in white coat. And behind him stood another young man.

Wait, why does he look so familiar?I saw the man behind him calling him.
"Young master xiao! He is here!"

He was checking up the files with a mischievous grin..that looked attractive.

He looked up at me , I swear, He is really beautiful. His eyes were lotus shaped , his pink thin lips , long pointed nose and high cheekbones...they all are perfect.

He does looks like the person about whom I always dream.
Astonished by his presence , I looked at him with wide eyes. He also had the same expression as me but that lasted long few seconds.

He is the one? He came back?
If yes , I would say he has become really attractive and handsome. There is no longer that innocent look that used to annoy me but a smugly smile. He has lost weight too. I wish to have a chat with him.
But will he cancel the deal since he knows me ?

"Please be seated Mr.Wang " he said.

Mr. Wang? Sounds so distant.

I took my seat across from him.
"So, I forgot to introduce myself since none of you know my identity yet as I managed the main branch in America. I'm the CEO of xiao industries, xiao zhan. I heard about the deal. Feel free to talk."
He said with a smile as If he did not know me.
He really has changed.