Chapter 10

The next day Harry found out that only Tracey was going to help him tonight.

"What kind of friends turn their back on their other friends when they need help?! We swore last summer to help him every month!" Tracey yelled.

"I don't care! He only wants more fame!" Ron shouted back.

Harry made fists, his eyes started to turn gold and growled.

The three other Missioners backed up.

"Fine. You can leave us. Until you realize what you did you're not a Missioner. You're acting like our uncle Wormy." he said.

Tracey nodded in agreement.

"He's right. I wouldn't be surprised if you two weren't going to be part of his pack when he gets older."

Ron and Hermione looked at them in shock.

After that Harry and Tracey headed to the Shrieking Shack.

Harry had taken his wolfsbane a few minutes ago but was still worried about her.

"You sure you want to do this?" he said.

"I'm positive. I won't leave you like Ron and Hermione did." she said sternly.

"Alright."

A few minutes later he was a werewolf and Tracey was a dog.

While she kept him busy a certain big shaggy black dog watched them. After finding out the Missioners started to split up he said he would go and see if Tracey needed help. James and Lily were thrilled and great full about that.

After Ron and Hermione doing that Harry had trouble controlling himself accidentally bit Tracey hard.

'That's it, I'm coming Prongslet, pup.'

Then he came out and started to chase around him shocking Paddy and Moony.

While they kept him busy Padfoot and Paddy got bitten and scratched more then usual.

A few hours later they were done.

When they transformed back to Sirius and Tracey Sirius walked over to Harry to check on him.

"You ok pup?" he asked.

"Yeah. That was the worst full moon I've ever had. I took my wolfsbane, so why did I have so much trouble controlling myself?"

"With stress and being upset you have trouble controlling yourself." Sirius explained.

"Like Remus would have trouble during exams and such. Especially OWLs and NEWTs."

"Oh, ok."

He looked at Sirius and Tracey. Tracey looked the worst from being there by herself in the beginning.

"How did you get here anyway?" Tracey asked.

"I told your parents that since what happened at school I would come see if you needed help. Especially since Ron and Hermione left you which is unacceptable. Molly and Arthur are ashamed of them." he said.

Tracey had transferred some of her energy to Harry as usual and promised.

"Let's go see Madam Pomfrey." she said.

Sirius helped Harry up and they headed to the hospital wing.

When they got there James and Lily were there and shocked at how bad the the full moon was this month. Madam Pomfrey was to.

"Alright Potters, Black, put him down and Lily, I'm going to need help this month." Madam Pomfrey said.

"I'll take care of Tracey and you take care of Harry." Lily said.

"Alright. Here we go Potter. A dreamless potion." Madam Pomfrey said.

Harry drank it and was fast asleep. While he slept Madam Pomfrey fixed him up.

"Ok Tracey, let's see what we have this time." Lily said.

So like Madam Pomfrey did for Harry she fixed up Tracey.

Then Madam Pomfrey fixed up Sirius.

"Alright, you two are all set." Lily said.

"Thanks mum." Tracey said.

"Thanks Lily." Sirius said.

"You're welcome. Now, you Tracey get some sleep." she said.

She nodded and fell asleep.

A few days later an owl appeared and was next to Harry. His parents had been busy with him and Remus on full moons to answer.

He took out the paper and opened it.

Harry,

We didn't want to risk using Hedwig. The minister would recognize her. One of us wants to talk Harry, face to face. Meet us in the common room at one, and make sure you're alone. Sorry it had to be so late. We feel it would be better.

Mum and dad

Then suddenly the owl bit his finger.

"Ah!"

PS. The bird bites.

He put it in his mouth for a second to clean it up.

"Ah."

"Want me to go with later?" Tracey asked.

"No, I got it." he said.

She nodded.

Later that night at one he got downstairs as told.

"Mum? Dad?"

Then he saw the paper and read some of it. Then he threw it into the fire.

"Pst!"

He turned around.

"Pst!"

He bent down and then a face appeared.

"Mum!"

"Let's get this straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the goblet of fire?" Lily asked.

"No!"

"Sh. I had to ask just to check. Now, tell me about these dreams of yours. You mentioned Voldemort and Wormtail, but who was the third man?"

"I don't know."

"You didn't hear a name?"

"No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do."

"And what was that?"

"He wanted, me. I don't know why. But he was going to use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only just a dream."

"Yes. It's just a dream. Look, Harry. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

"What are you saying?"

"l'm saying the devils are inside the walls. lgor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater. And aside from Severus no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban."

"You think one of them put my name in the goblet?"

"l haven't a clue who put your name in that goblet but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament."

"l'm not ready for this, mum." he said shaking his head.

"We're sorry sweetie but you don't have a choice."

Then they heard someone.

"Someone's coming."

"Keep your friends and sister close Harry. And keep a close eye on her please."

Then Ron appeared.

"Who were you talking to? I heard voices."

"Maybe you were imagining things, wouldn't be the first time."

"Just practicing for the next interview I expect."

Then he turned around and went back upstairs.

When Ron was gone he turned around and saw she was gone.