part 2

MATURE 18+

JAYECE

We were laying down on my couch watching all the videos from today.

"He was about to beat my ass. "I laughed at the part when he slapped me to the ground.

"If I was there I would've helped you. "Zel said.

"Me? A complete stranger to you?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It's not even about not knowing you. I just hate to see guys hitting females. Plus I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything to him. "He explained.

"Nah. They're always bullying me. I was just fed up today. "I told him.

"Understandable. "He said.

I started yawning then he yawned as well. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Well I'm getting sleepy. I'll see you tomorrow. . . maybe?" I questioned.

"Yeah. If I'm not busy though but you could always just call me. "He said. He got up off my couch and held his arms out.

"What?" I asked him.

"Give me a hug. "He said. His voice was low and raspy. I smiled a little then fell into his arms. He squeezed my body against his. I pushed him up off me and smacked his chest.

"Stop being nasty. "I laughed.

"No. Stop thinking nasty. I asked for a hug and that was it. "He said.

"Um ok. You literally just. . .get out my house. Bye goodnight. "I said pushing him towards my door. He was making me feel hot and bothered so I had to get him out of here as quick as I could before we be fucking on this floor.

"Goodnight. "He said as he stepped out the door.

"Text me when you make it home. "I told him. He nodded his head and walked off to his car. I shut the door and leaned against it as I let my thoughts run through my head.

Lord why is he so fine? Like did you really take your time or you took your precious time? Ugh. He's so husband material. Most definitely about to start manifesting him as my husband.

I picked up our trash and empty bottles then threw them in the trash. I cut off the TV and all my lights then got in bed. I laid in bed on my phone reading more comments from earlier.  This shit funny. I laughed to myself.

I sat my phone on my nightstand then turned over. My phone wasn't even down a whole minute then it went off.

ZEL🐕
I made it home

ME💕
Glad you made it home safely

ZEL🐕
facetime me

Ugh. I was trying to go to sleep but you know...whatever bae wants. I called him and he answered on the first ring.