11. I went

𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽

Dear diary

I couldn't gather up the courage the other day when I came to know about him. My whole body tremble when I heard the news. His handsome friend told me the name of the hospital he is in.

Even though I knew he couldn't see, I dressed up. Why did I do that? I don't know. At this point I don't want to know answers for anything. It was odd enough that I fell for him without even going out with him once. Without even talking to him even once. Maybe sometimes all we need is a bit of warmth from a stranger who unconsciously bring smile on your face.

I went to the hospital. The journey seemed never ending. As soon as I got there, I asked in the reception about his room. He must be rich, staying in one of the vip rooms? It doesn't matter though.

My eyes searched for a familiar face among his friends. The cute Jimin guy and the handsome guy. Funny, how I don't know them but your eyes search for a face you know. They all seemed so close and I was scared to step in. The handsome guy whose name I soon learned to be Taehyung, recognised me.

"The beach friend," he titled his head, his voice dead flat and his face blank. I nodded my head and smiled. He took me to him.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Surprisingly I didn't. I don't know why. I just didn't.

I sat by his side and stared at his peaceful face. Tubes and wires running all the way down his body. It's my first time seeing someone in coma.

Then came a guy, whose smile is as bright as the sun. "Hey, haven't really seen you in the friend circle. What's your name?" He smiled.

"My name is..."

Dear diary, I'm glad. I'm glad that he is breathing. It doesn't matter if he can't see me. I was told that people in coma can actually hear us talk. So I'm going to visit him everyday and talk a lot until his ears bleed. I'm going to tell him a lot of things and keep him updated with the running world.

Just kidding I won't talk until his ears bleed though. Because as far as I remember he loves music and he needs ears to listen to them.