❁37:Trying❁

Jungkook sighed as he was packing his things up. He was sad. Very sad, instead. It was because Jimin wasn't talking to him. He wasn't completely ignoring him but was talking to him only when needed. Rest of the time, the boys literally acted like stranger and this was bothering JK a lot.

All these years when Jimin wasn't moving on from him and was paying him attention, it felt special but now, that Jimin wasn't by his side 24/7, he was missing him a lot, not gonna lie.

He was done packing as he just threw all his stuff inside of his bag. Actually, he was packing because one week was over and they had to return to BTS dorm tomorrow.

He then laid down on his bed as he opened his phone again. He opened the YouTube as he scrolled down. His YouTube recommendations were full of jikook videos due to how much he was watching about it nowadays.

He was watching the videos that looked random, until one video caught his eyes. The title was-

Stop shipping Jikook

Jungkook felt an anger develop in him as he clicked on the video to see what shit it was and why was the person saying this.

As the video started, a disclaimer showed up. Then, it was written on the screen-

In this video, There are many moments where Jimin is all sweet and caring towards Jungkook while Jungkook is rude and misbehaving towards him. It shows toxicity towards the relation they carry and that's why, I request you all to stop shipping Jikook.

As Jungkook saw this, he was even more angrier as his grip on his phone tightened. He waited to see what the hell video maker was talking about.

The video started as it first showed the moments taken from the numerous interviews where Jimin was sweet towards Jungkook but he talked rudely to him in return.

As the video continued, it showed many times where Jungkook ignored Jimin on camera and even one time where he pushed Jimin due to which he fell down badly and looked like he was hurt.

Jungkook eyes widened as he couldn't even believe his own rude behavior towards Jimin. When he pushed Jimin, he didn't even looked back or helped him, while on the other hand, Jimin got up by his own as he was still defending Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the background of the video and remembered the place where this incident happened. When he remembered it, his eyes shot open as he remembered something else too. The very next day after this interview, Jimin had a sprain on his leg on the same spot that he had fallen onto. Jungkook felt angry on himself as he felt that this could possibly be because of him and then remembered how Jimin told no one about his injury.

Maybe it's because he didn't want Jungkook to feel guilty about it and that's why he was using pain relief spray bottle to hide his pain due to which he even got scolded and punished by Hobi.

In the video, there were moments taken from many photoshoots too where Jungkook showed Jimin childish and rude behavior.

As the video ended, Jungkook fingers moved towards the comment section to read the comments. His heart clenched and broke into peices when he read the comments who were all supporting the video much to his displeasure. He let out an unconscious growl of anger before leaving a comment from the fake account which he was using.

Jikook is true. Shut up you all. I will prove you all wrong.

He wrote as he felt proud of what he did. But doing this didn't change the fact that he was at mistake.

Now that he looked at it, he felt that Jimin wasn't over reacting. If anyone was in his place, he would never talk to Jungkook or might break all the bonds with him. Jimin was still much kind to even tolerate him after this much.

Jimin did everything possible to just get a chance because he loved him but Jungkook was so stupid who was blindly walking pass by all the efforts that Jimin was making.

He never valued the attention that Jimin was giving him, until it slipped out of his reach.

But no. He wanted it. He wanted it back and he'll get it back. Maybe if he'll try to talk to Jimin again about it, he would understand him. He has always been extra kind and caring towards JK so he had hope that everything will be back to normal once again.

It was Jimin who paid him this much attention and now it was his turn to do the same and he'll do it. He will try his best and won't stop until Jimin truly forgives him and looks at him with the same adorableness in his eyes.

That night, he made up all the dialogues in his mind thinking how he's going to try to talk to Jimin again tomorrow morning.

As the morning came, the boys were already out in the gardens with their bags as today they have to return back to BTS dorm. They all greeted Tae's family goodbyes as they moved towards the car.

Tae went towards the parked car to drive it out when he left Jimin alone with JK. Jimin was waiting for Tae to come out as JK felt that this was his chance to talk.

"Jimin, I have something to say" JK said as Jimin looked at him.

"No one's stopping you, Jungkook. Go on" Jimin replied coldly with an emotionless face.

"I wanted to say-" Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin's phone rang. Jungkook wanted to snatch the phone and yeet it out of the universe but that wouldn't be a very good idea. He saw as Jimin took his phone out before looking who is calling.

Suddenly, his emotionless face changed into a happy one, as his lips stretched in a huge smile which made JK curious of who was calling.

"Who's that?" JK asked as he tried to peek at the phone but Jimin hided it, making him even more curious.

"A friend" Jimin replied.

"Which friend?" JK asked again.

"You don't have to know" Jimin coldly replied as he picked the call before going away to talk on it. Jungkook wondered who it is and started thinking if the person was more important than what he was going to say now.

Soon, Tae took out the parked car as Jungkook's heart clenched. He lost the chance to talk to Jimin once again.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

You guys are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for this

You guys are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for this. I still can't believe it. My story has already completed 2k view and I can't be more thankful. You guys are just awesome. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)