CHAPTER 1

A girl who loves everything in the world's give. She loves the sea, the forest, the animals, the humans, the city, the village, the sky, the galaxy. Everything. She loves everything that surrounds her.

But the thing she loves the most is the other world. She always wonders if the other world even exists. She always imagines what is in there. Does it have animals too in there? Would there be humans too? Would there be a sea? She never knows but she wants to know.

The girl's name is Kim Y/n and she is 16 years old. She lives with her workers in the mansion. Yes, she's rich. Very rich. Her passed parent has the biggest companies in the world. But because they're dead, the companies are given to her uncle and auntie. She doesn't care though. She doesn't want to work at the company because she doesn't like it.

The relationship between Y/n with her uncle and her auntie is not much stronger. But her uncle and her auntie still love her. She doesn't want to live with them because she thought she will be a burden to them. After all, she's still mourning her parent's sudden death.

Y/n is a beautiful girl. Everyone who met her will stop what they're doing and stare at her beauty. She is also a social butterfly. She loves to talk to everyone and would help them if anyone needs it. Kinda like she is friends with everyone.

She's lovely, bubbly, and also childish. Everyone who met her will love her. Even animals are in love with her. Sometimes, one of her maids would find her playing with birds and squirrels in the garden.

She spent so much time in the garden and in the library. She loves reading. That's where she gets to know about the possibility of having another world. She loves reading about it. The library has a lot of that kind of book. Her late parents always read her stories about fantasy, adventure, comedy, and fairy tales but never romance.

Her parents are very strict about romance. They are never allowed to read or watch something about it. They also organize the library into which books she can read and which books she can't read. The books she can't read will get locked up in another library for her parents to read.

She never step foot in that library because her parents told her to. And she doesn't like to disobey them. Even though her parent are now passed away, she doesn't even think to open the forbidden library's door. She's still keeping her word.

The people who work for her also protect her innocence and care for her. They love her. When something happens to her, they will be there to help her.

~~~*~~~

Morning came and the birds chirped beside her windows. Her eyes flutter open and adjust her eyes to the brightness. She yawns softly and rubs her eyes while sitting up.

She look around her tiredly and went to fetch her hair tie on the bedside table and tie her long hair into a ponytail. She get up from her bed and went to the bathroom to get a long peaceful bath. Her thought went to a book she read last night. How a girl reunited with her brother and live happily together. It make her heart melt when they were reunited again after years of splitting up.

It makes her feel lonely somehow. To think if she have siblings, she wouldn't be lonely. Of course, she has her maids, butlers, and other workers but she still feels something is missing. She did think about a romantic life but she put that idea down when she know what will happen every time in a couple's relationship. She doesn't want to die of a heartbreak you know.

After about an hour, three maids get in her bedroom and clean up her room. They heard running water in the bathroom so they assumed Y/n is taking a bath right now. One of the maids knocked on the bathroom and said.