• meeting kylie •

Kylie burst out laughing nearly falling over as we both were extremely close to eachother trying to stay serious. I'm a model I do this with complete strangers this should have been easy but something about posing with someone I'm really close with is slightly impossible.

My mom shook her head at us "I've got to go but you two seriously need to suck it up and get these pictures done today"

Me and Kylie smirked at each other as our mom left the studio to go do whatever manager business she had to do today.

==================================

Message from 'sebby ;)'

Sebby ;)
Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight

Kam
Absolutely, I've been craving Chinese food we could go to that new restaurant that opened up

Sebby ;)
You read my mind

Kam
I'm on a shoot with Kylie until 5 we can go after

Sebby ;)
Sounds like a plan

Kam
Okay good,

Bye I love you

Sebby ;)
I love you too

=================================

Kylie looked over at me with an eyebrow raised "stop texting sebby boy and let's get this shoot done before mom whoops us"

I laughed and went back over to her, eventually we managed to compose ourselves enough to get a good range of pictures to use for the packaging and ads for the makeup line we were doing together.

The photographer stopped and stepped out from behind the camera smiling at us "alright do you guys want to do the next outfit"

Kylie nodded and we headed behind a screen that was set up in the corner, Kylie looked up at me as she started changing  "so how is it going with Sebastian? You seem really happy"

"Great...amazing...everything" I smiled and Kylie laughed slightly "I don't think I've ever seen you fall this hard for someone not even Gino in fourth grade"

I cringed and frowned "please never bring up that ever again"

Kylie poked me "so you don't wanna talk about how you told him you thought his suspenders were cute and he screamed cooties and ran away"

I huffed a laugh and then faked being hurt putting my hand on my chest and the other in Kylie's face "don't it still hurts"

We both burst out laughing just as we finished getting changed, we walked back out and spent the rest of the afternoon taking pictures posing and laughing at each other.

The photographer lowered her camera and smiled "well I think we're done here, do you guys wanna come see just to make sure"

Just as we were about to walk over to the laptop the door to the studio opened and Seb walked in he looked over and smiled.

"I'm a bit early sorry"

I smiled "it's fine come on you can see the pictures"

Seb walked over to me kissing my cheek before looking to Kylie, "hi I'm Seb" he smiled and extended his hand for her to shake, she did and grinned "Kylie, Kams full sister"

I rolled my eyes and then we looked at the pictures we'd taken that day, Seb stood behind me his head resting on my shoulder as he looked with us. Most of the pictures had actually turned out really good and Kylie and mom were going to have a tough job picking the right ones to use, but then there were quite a lot of me and Kylie completely and utterly beside ourselves with laughter tears steaming and grins wide as ever.