102

The first half of this chapter was smut but with Wattpad's new content guidelines, it had to be removed. If you want to read the smut it is still available on Tapas, Inkitt, and the free membership page on my Patreon. 

Thank you. 

Callum's POV

I stare down at the creation Ryder and I had been working on for the past few hours.

It wasn't necessarily a hard thing to make but when you put together Ryder's lack of art skill and my unsteady hands you get a lot of mistakes that you need to go back over.

"Do you think he's going to like it?" Ryder asked as he put down the last few finishing touches.

"I think he's going to love it."

It really wasn't anything fancy but we stared at the premade coffee mug in contentment. Carter's name was proudly displayed on the front of the mug in his green, which was apparently his favorite color.

We had tried to paint on quotes from the movie we had watched the other night along with some from the book that Liam was reading him but I'm not sure if anyone other than Ryder and me will be able to tell what they say.

I honestly just hoped he liked hot drinks or this whole thing would have just been a waste of time.

"I hope he does," he says as he leans into my side. "If not I'll take it and use it my damn self." I can't help but chuckle as I kiss the top of his head before checking to make sure the paint was fully dry, we had made the mistake of touching wet paint several times already.

We would've asked Jax for help considering he was the only one here who actually had a lick of artist talent but Jax says that Carter sees almost everything he sees so that was out of the question for the sake of a surprise.

"We'll it seems dry enough. Lets wrap it up and head out."

Last updated May 17, 2021